Rule

Aegon and Alyssa returns to their quarters after the coronation.

"Did you heard them? That clamor!" says Aegon euphorically
"They love you"
"They love you too, my Queen." He kisses her. "Well, not as much as me."

She laughs and takes her shoes off, huffing in relief. "I'm exhausted, It hurt all over..."
"Ah! In that case, let your husband help you." He turns her around and loosens her dress a little before pulling her towards the bed. He sits down and settles her between his legs, back against his chest.
"What are you doing?"
He says nothing and begins massaging her shoulders. "Ooh!"
"My Queen is all tense after these events, it is my duty to relieve her." he whispers kissing her cheek.

"You are the best. Hmmm" She says

"I know."

She lets her head resting on his shoulder. He lets his lips slide into the crook of her neck.

"Hmmm. I know what you're doing."

"And...?"

"Even if it's very tempting, it's no."

"You are not funny."

"The Maester forbade us. Besides... do you really want to make love to a whale?" 

He pats her arm gently. "I forbid you to insult yourself like that. You are magnificent my love."

"You say that so as not to offend me. I'm fat and ugly" she whimpers. 

He stops and turns her head towards him. "Say that one more time and I'll prove to you how gorgeous you are. And to hell with the Maester!" She pouts. "Did you hear your King!?"

"Yes..."

A knock is heard. "Can't we never be at peace!?" cries Aegon

The door opens "No brother, a king doesn't have that luxury." Aemond says entering followed by the small council and their mother. 

"What is going on?" said Alyssa

"We wish to make a small council following your accession to the throne. To establish the bases of your reign." Answers the Hand.

She nods and gestures for them to sit down while Aegon mumbles. "First, the succession." says the hand.

Aegon points to his wife's belly. "Here is the succession, grandsire."

"Of course... but in the event that, we do not wish, the child is born life-less or dies young..." he answer

Alyssa gasps in shock and put her hands on her stomach as for protecting her child for those words.

Aegon fumes "How dare you bring that up! My child is not going to die!"

"We are forced to imagine all the possibilities my King. Believe me, having to imagine the death of my great grandchild pains me the most! But it is my duty as Hand of the King to have to imagine and foresee all the possibilities that could harm the stability of the crown."

Aegon huffs and puts his hands on Alyssa's. 

"Aemond." Aegon whispers. "Aemond is my only brother. If anything happened to us..." 

He looks his brother in the eye. "...it is Aemond, then his son Jahaerys who will inherit the crown, after us."

"Wise decision." blew the Hand. 

"What if... you were to disappear leaving behind a minor child." ask a Lords

Alyssa wants to cry. "I don't like this discussion..."

Aegon whispers in his ear "Me neither... but we have no choice, my love."

"Aemond and Heleana will be guardians until he or she comes of age."