Needy

"Well to be honest.. I've underestimated your coldness"

...

"My.. coldness?" you started and he sat up before letting out a deep breath.
"Nevermind"
"What's wrong? Why are you acting like that?" you asked as he poured another cup.
"I just realized you're a woman of business~" he winked at you and your face flushed, "So.. I'm asking what you want first"

"Brother?"

You turned to see a little girl with a teddy bear in her hand. She had long black hair unlike Emilio's dark brown. She looked around eight of age and was wearing a pink night gown.

"Who is this?" she asked accusingly an Emilio stood up.
"Suzano? What are you doing up?"
"I couldn't sleep.." she glared at you and asked again, "Who is she?"
"My girlfriend" Emilio smiled and Suzano began to get upset.
"What?!"
You spoke up, "Suzano it's nice to meet you"
She shot her head back at you with an attitude, "You better not take my brother away you skank!!"

Skank?!

You froze with your mouth gaping open awkwardly as Emilio began to scold the little girl.
"Suzano!! Apologize immediately!!" he yelled and the little girl began to cry.
"She's going to take you away from me.."

You stood up with them and bent down to her level, "I promise I won't take him"
You stared into the little girls eyes with a smile and it seemed her face had lightened up a bit. Suddenly she began to attack and pull your hair. You hit the ground as you held the child back.
"Ow!!"
"You can't have my brother!!" the little girl pulled your hair and it took everything in you not to push Suzano down before Emilio grabbed her.
"Go to your room!!" he yelled and she gritted her teeth before running back upstairs.
"Ouch.." you mumbled rubbing your head while still on the floor.

Emilio reached out to you but paused.

He never touches me.. I bet it's because of what I said.

"You can touch me.." you looked up at him and noticed his face change tint.

He started rubbing your head and fixing your hair which caused a bit of tension in the room.
"Seems she doesn't like me.."
"Seems like it.." he responded and helped you off the ground, "I'm sorry she's like that. Ever since the accident, she's a bit protective over who she loves"
"Accident?" you asked and he smirked.
"Want to know?"
"It'd be nice to.."

Emilio suddenly tilted your chin and you felt the air drop.

"I'll tell you for a kiss"
You let out a short laugh, "You really think I want to know that bad?"

He let go and shrugged before sitting back on the couch. He began reading a book that was sitting on the glass table beside him. You balled your fist conflicted.

"Damn you"
"Hm?" he smiled looking up.
You almost didn't say it, "Don't be such an ass, just tell me. Why do you need a kiss?"
"Maybe I want to kiss" he told you as his smile faded.
"Why don't you just say that? It's a pretendship, Isn't that apart of the deal?"
"You're right.." he set the book down and stood up.
You watched as he walked up to you, "Why are you suddenly making this complicated as if you didn't make the deal?"
"You're right.. this is strictly business" he tilted your head up and your face heated.
"Right Emilio.. it's just business"

You began breathing erratically as he only kissed your bottom lip.

"You still want to know about the accident right?" he whispered and you nodded, "Alright~"

Emilio pulled you by that waist and kissed your lips gently. His tongue trailed your inner mouth which you had never felt before.
Your noises were muffled as it felt like he was taking your breath as your soft lips were on his. You could feel him smirking as you closed your eyes.
Your body was so flustered, you could hardly stand it. He broke the kiss and there was a trail of saliva as you looked into his eyes.

"Our parents died in a car wreck. We're orphans" he said calmly ruining the mood.
"I'm so sorry!"
"It's quite alright.. it happened awhile ago" he smiled and sat you on the couch with him, "They left us a bunch of problems.."
"Like?"
He glanced from your eyes to your lips, "That'll cost you sweet cheeks~"

You felt butterflies but at the same time annoyance.

"You're so needy!!"
He laughed and leaned forward, "And you're needy to know more about me.."

Emilio gripped your thigh and pulled you closer as you began to kiss again. Your body felt hot as he continued. You eventually felt yourself loosen up as you grabbed the buttons of his shirt and pulled him in for more.
Somehow, your back was on the couch and he was climbing on top of you as your lips never left each other. You gripped his back and he broke the kiss.

"They left us with a lumpsum of money, but with greedy relatives who want it for themselves, so we had to move away.." he spoke with a smile and reddened face, "Recently I found out they were in debt with some loan sharks, which is just another thing on my plate besides you~"
You gulped letting your feelings win, "And what are you going to do about that?"
Emilio raised an eyebrow and came closer, "Another question?"

You nodded wanting more.

"Careful.. Our deal might end before it's even starts~"

♥️