Wounds

After the adrenaline wore off, you noticed all the blood on your arms and hands.

"Damn it.." you muttered and looked up as you heard the sound of the golden door opening.
Emilio quickly rushed to you and grabbed both your cut up arms.
"What the hell were you thinking?!"
This was the first time he had yelled at you. You glared at him as you shouted back.
"I won the damn game! That's all that matters.."
He placed the palm of his hand on his head and sighed, "Let's get you bandaged up"

...

You sat on a bench and waited patiently for Emilio to return with bandages from a nearby store. You looked down at your hands conflicted with your emotions.

Why did I do that? That was so stupid..

You let out a deep sigh.

Emilio must think I'm desperate or something..
Well am I?

The breeze hit your arms with a sting. You looked up and Emilio had a plastic bag in his hand with supplies inside. He smiled and waved at you as he walked closer.
A sense of guilt and embarrassment spread throughout your body. He bent down, as you continued to sit on the bench, and began treating your wounds.

"You're like bloody Mary right now.." he joked but you didn't find it funny,
"Hey.."

Your eyes widened as he placed his palm on your cheek and suddenly got closer to your face.
Blood rushed as you looked eye to eye. His eyes were so dark yet it looked perfect with the rest of his features. His eyes were an almond shape and his dark brown hair was in a middle part.

I never notice the mole below his eye..

"It was a joke, you're supposed to laugh" he smiled and you quickly placed your hand on his chest.
You pushed him away slowly, "Personal space Emilio"
"My apologies princess~ Let me continue to tend to your wounds" he joked again as he wrapped the white bandages on your arms.

You watched as he did so.
Whenever Emilio does something, he does it with intensity and full focus.
That was another thing you had noticed since you'd met him. You tilted your head a bit and moved his hair out his face as he finished your other arm.

"All done.." he sighed and stood up, "Why'd you do that anyways? Don't tell me you're out of those loonies.. or, did you really not want our deal to end?"
"What?!" You stood up and faced him, "I just really wanted that car!"
Emilio's expression changed, "The car? That's all?"
"No.." you balled your fist and smiled, "I also wanted to win, which I did. Don't get your mind mixed up, it's just business got it?"
The tall male leaned down with a smirk, "You're right~ This is just business.. silly me for thinking you could actually want more than for me to be pretend"
Finally you lost it as you pointed your finger at his chest, "You got me dressed up because you wanted to take it all off!! That was your intention!!"
"It's our deal, remember? And you're quite wrong little girl"

Little?! This asshole..

"I got you dressed up because I think it's so cute to see you all pretty and happy" Emilio took a step forward and you backed against the wall, "It makes me feel fuzzy on the inside knowing I'll be able to make a mess of you with tears instead. All while you're still in those pretty new clothing I bought~"
You bit your lip with a flushed face, "Y-You.."
"What?! Don't act like you're not in on this deal for your own enjoyment!" this time Emilio was the one pointing his finger at your chest, "You just admitted to wanting the damn car and to win the bet!"
"I know" you smiled fakely while breaking a sweat and he kept the same energy.
"Then don't be a hypocrite. We are pretending for our own personal benefits.. you may have won this game" he tilted your chin staring into your eyes,
"But you won't win the next one~"

...

"Man he's really something else.." you spoke to yourself as you laid on your bed.

Your turned to the side and looked at your phone.

He seemed mad earlier..
No..?

"Emilio is so weird.. something more than pretend?" you continued with your hand up to the ceiling, "He's the one who wanted to play pretend right? I'm just going along with him.. I just don't want it to end.."

Well he's not a spider.. not so far atleast.
Maybe that's why I don't like when he leaves.

You sighed and took off your dress as you went to take a hot shower. The sun had already set and Emilio had dropped you off after you were done for the day.
You had school tomorrow and you wondered if he'd be picking you up like usual. After the hot shower, you got out and went back to your room to get dressed.
Finally, you ate dinner before heading to sleep.

...

Your alarm went off and you groaned as you got out the bed for the school day.
The motivation wasn't remotely in you to even get up, until you heard a honk outside. You threw a blanket over your shoulders and headed to the sound.

"Woah!" Your eyes widened as you saw Emilio inside a brand new, white Mercedes.
When he stepped out the car, you ran to him and threw your arms around him in a hug. "I love it!!"
The interior was a tan leather, an overall, it was your dream car.
Emilio just handed you the keys with a smile.
You couldn't contain the excitement inside.
You ended up jumping on top of him and he caught your hips. You gave him a quick kiss before him setting you down.

"Oh my gosh.." you let out again, looking at the beauty, an Emilio laughed.

"Go get dressed and you can drive it to school~"

♥️