Locked

You were back at Emilio's house after buying the dress. You felt both excited and scared for prom. It was a few days away and you weren't sure how it would play out.

"Suzano should be coming back tomorrow" he told you as you both laid on the couch.
"That's nice.." you mumbled fumbling with the cushions.

He put on a TV show and you both sat in silence as you watched it. Your eyes began to trail over to the male. He was invested in whatever show that was playing.
The house felt off in a way. You moved closer to Emilio and he held you in his arms as he continued to watch the crime documentary.

Your mind began to wander though the events from earlier.
Turns out, it actually wasn't your first argument. You had perceived it as such for a reason.
The last argument you had, you were the one upset and he found it humorous as he teased you.

This time, Emilio was instead the one heated in this argument. The way he balled his fist and stared at you with intimidating eyes made you feel.. weird.

Your gaze trailed over to Emilio's collar bone. He was still in his school uniform, unlike you who had changed after shopping

"Ah.. don't you want to change?" You asked him and he agreed.
"Oh right! I forgot!" He paused the show and stood up, "I'll be back.. don't watch it without me!"

It wasn't that interesting anyway..

He rushed upstairs and you sat for a few moments thinking. Your heart was racing and you gulped as you worked up the courage to follow him.
You balled your fists and started up the stairs.

Is this okay?

Something inside you.. just wanted to be near him. You weren't sure why as you placed your hand on his room doorknob. At that very moment, when you opened the door and saw him lifting his shirt, you knew why you had done so.
You leaned against the doorframe with a heated face as he unbuckled his pants.

Unaware of your presence, Emilio turned a bit and jumped as he seen you standing there.

"Oh! Uh.. is everything okay?" he asked surprised.

You didn't respond.
Instead, you shut the door looking to the side.
You locked it swiftly before looking back up at your boyfriend.

"That show is.. really boring Emilio" you muttered and he stood awkwardly not sure what to say. You let out a small laugh and his face reddened.
"You locked the door.."
"Yeah" you replied and began to walk closer to him.

Emilio bumped into his bed as he backed up. He sat down with his hands to the side still confused.
You looked him in the eyes before sighing.

"I just.. want to be near you" you sat beside him and laid you head on his shoulder.
His tone got lower, "Is that so?"
"Yes.."
"Is that truly the only reason you followed me up here? You locked the door as if we aren't home alone.." he slowly reached for your hand and you looked up at him.

His eyes filled you with comfort. He stared at you sternly yet you both were calm. He moved your hair back and you couldn't help but smile.

"I don't know what came over me.." you facepalmed embarrassed and he removed your hand.
"Tell me"

His eagerness to know your thoughts made your heart jump as he became serious again.
Slowly, your eyes moved lower to his neck, then down to his chest, and finally to his half unbuckled pants.

You shot back up to his dark eyes and they hadn't left yours.

"I was thinking about our argument.."
He raised an eyebrow, "What about it?"

You covered your face flustered.
How could you admit to your boyfriend you liked when he got mad at you??

Sweet Emilio would never look at me the same again!!

He smirked when he saw your flustered face and moved closer to your ear. "What are you thinking~?"
You pushed his face, "Nothing! You're the perv here!"
"Hey!" he pushed you back and your jaw dropped.
"Did you just push me??"

You fake gasped and crawled on the bed as he chased after you.

"You pushed me!" you shouted still with a gaped mouth and his face reddened.
"N-Not hard! No I didn't!"
"Yes you did!"
He grabbed your wrists as you tried to get away from him, "Shut up! I didn't!"
"You're an abuser!" you joked and he began to cover your mouth as if someone could hear.
"No! Don't say that! I was playing around! You pushed me first!"

Your laughter was muffled as he covered your mouth. You struggled under him, an eventually he let go as you continued to giggle.

"Emilio you're so funny and sweet.."
"That wasn't funny!!"
You smiled, "It was.."
He leaned forward now that he was on top of you. The tension rose once again as he held your wrists.
"Are you going to tell me why you locked the door? You really scared me you know.. I've never been nervous like that" he admitted.
This time it was you smirking, "How'd I scare you~?"

His hair hung just above your face as he bit his lip looking down at you.

"I don't want to say.." he sighed and he finally let go of your hands. You trailed them up his neck and through his hair. You looked into each others eyes and you kissed his lips.
"Emilio.."
"Yes?"
"You really scared me too.." you continued, "Earlier in the closet.."

It took him a few moments to process before covering his mouth. He sat up quickly and faced away from you.
You sat up aswell, "Emilio?"
"I um.." he started embarrassed, "You were scared just like me?"
You blushed, "Yes.."
"You.. you liked me yelling at you?" he asked still facing away. You slowly went beside him again.
"Did you like me surprising you like that?"

You noticed despite Emilio covering his mouth, he had a grin on his face.

"I liked it so much"

To be continued