Closer

After the moment in the kitchen, you went to shower. The hot water ran down your body and steam filled the room.
You had a feeling something would be different tonight.

I can't believe we told each other I love you..

You covered your face and groaned as the soap suds tickled your feet.

What if..

"No.." you muttered cutting off the water and grabbing your towel. You paused and looked under the sink again.
Your blood ran cold as you seen the diary was back in place. You picked it up with wet hands and turned to the most recent date.
There was a new entry written in black ink.

"So you're snooping around because you don't trust me?"

Your mouth went dry and your heart was racing. There was no doubt in your mind; Emilio had wrote it.

I can't face him after being caught..

You gripped your towel with anxiety.

What if he thinks that was all a lie?

Even worse thoughts flooded your mind as you put the book back and opened the bathroom door. Emilio was sitting on the bed waiting for you.
He had changed clothes, instead having on a tank top and pajama pants.
"I have some clothes for you" he smiled but you were frozen.

He knows..

"What's wrong?" he stood up walking closer and your grip tightened on the towel.
He walked up with a sinister smile. You looked up at him embarrassed. You were caught an all you could do was wait for him to confront you.
He leaned down to whisper in your ear, "Oh I know~"
You gulped and whispered back, "What?"
His hands wrapped around your waist. He kissed your lips which only left you more confused.
"Remember what I said? Before you went to school?"
"What?" you questioned again puzzled and he sat you on the bed.

You watched as he got on his knees and kissed your thighs. Your eyes widened remembering his words and you pushed his head.
"Oh! E-Emilio you don't have to do that! Weren't you joking??" you laughed it off but he grabbed your wrists and held them beside your legs.
"No, I wasn't"

He licked your thighs and you began to breathe heavily. His tongue tickled as he began to bite as he edged closer and closer to the rim of the towel.

"It's so hot.." you let out with a breath but he didn't reply.

You felt even more anxious as he began to move the towel but you stepped in.
"Wait"
He smirked, "Hm~?"
"You're.. screwing with me Emilio"
"What? What do you mean?"
You sighed, "I know you know about the diary"
"You're right, I do" he tapped your thigh.
"Why..? Why aren't you saying anything about it?"
"I don't know.." he faked pouted looking to the side, "Because I don't care that much. If you want to know something about me, just ask"
"R-Really?!" you asked shocked and he nodded.

So.. it's really not like before.

"Now.. are you going to stop cockblocking my dessert?" he smiled innocently but you were too embarrassed, "Talk to me.."
"Okay.. go on if your so bold~" you teased and he stood up.

"We won't do much.." he stated dimming the lights, "But just enough to bring us closer~"

(NSFW warning. If you skip, you won't miss anything vital to the story)

Emilio was a different person when he was like this. His eyes wouldn't stay off you as you held the towel closer.

Of course you were nervous, but Emilio didn't seem at all flustered.

"Did you plan this?" you asked and he smiled crawling on the bed.
"Define.. plan~" he looked you in the eyes as he began to remove your towel. When he did, you didn't dare look at him.
It was all happening so fast, you didn't think you could handle the tension.
"You're so perfect" he told you analyzing your body and you could barely respond.
"Thank you.."
He pulled your ankle and your body rubbed against his, "Don't be so shy~"

He began kissing you like before, except his fingers were rubbing quickly on your clit. You began to moan as he bit your neck and gripped your right thigh. He moved lower and sucked on your breasts as you gripped his hair.
The only thing on your mind was Emilio.
His lips traveled lower and lower.
His tongue trailed down your waist until he made it to your inner thighs. He kissed them both before kissing your most private area.

"Emilio!" you gasped shocked as he began to lick and suck at your clit.

His tongue began to squirm into any hidden crevice. Your body was jolted with immense pleasure and you gripped his hair as your knees raised.
You couldn't control your moans as he went faster. Suddenly he stopped with a curse, "Fuck"

Emilio sat up and walked to his dresser, leaving you open an in a vulnerable state.

"What's wrong..?" you asked a bit desperate and he smirked at you.
"Nothing sweetie, just lay back and relax~ My hair is in my way"

Emilio tied his hair up and your eyes widened. It was the first time you saw his hair up.
You didn't want to admit it.. but it turned you on even more.

"Damn.." you mutter and he smiled at you.

Your eyes trailed down to his pants which had a bulge. You gulped and he joined you back in the bed as he went down on you again.
This time there were no interruptions and tears began to fall from how sensitive you were becoming. Emilio kept a firm grip on your thighs, making sure your squirming didn't move you away from him.
Seconds later you felt something build up and your back began to arch.
"E-Emilio.." you moaned as you came but he continued to eat you out. You pushed at his head but he kept going, "S-Stop.. fuck.." you cried out and he pulled up with a smile.
"Sorry I couldn't help myself~" he whispered in your ear but you were still dazed from your high.

Emilio kissed your lips and rubbed your sensitive clit which made you whine.

"Goodnight~" he stood up as you laid wrapped in his sheets. You reached up for him and pulled him into a hug.
"What about you?" you managed to ask exhausted and he laughed.

"I'll figure it out~"

♥️