Answer

"You're really starting to annoy me with that"

...

You remained silent as if you were being scolded by the intense male. His smile immediately came back as his hand touched your face.
You just couldn't understand.

"So you've really forgotten? Was it not important to you?" you looked down puzzled.
"I don't know what you mean, but you're important to me.."
"Shut up.." you mumbled and he laughed as he made you look at him.
"So we're not dating?"

Your heart jumped as you made eye contact. His expression looked somewhat hopeful as he waited for a response.
His soft hand trailed up your arm.

"So you're not my girlfriend? Is that what you're saying? It's all pretend to you?"
"No! That's not what I mean!" you refuted finding it hard to explain the deal.
He began to back away, "Then what do you mean? To me it's real! When we went on that date and went shopping.. even the chamber of mirrors was real!"

You grabbed on to his shirt but couldn't find the right words.

"What do you want from me Emilio?! You're torturing me!"
He shouted back, "Just answer me honestly! Are we not dating?!"
"You can't possibly expect me to answer that when I don't know what you want Emilio!" you stumbled forward and you fell on top of him as you both hit the ground. You continued to shout pained, "Emilio you told me yourself don't fall for you! You said not to fall for anything you say! And now that you've forgotten our deal.. what am I supposed to answer?!"

You finally let it all out as you gripped his shirt with all your might and looked down. You sighed deeply and suddenly he grabbed your wrist gently.
You looked down into his eyes and his iconic smile was back.

"I'm sorry.. okay? I wish I hadn't went and made things complicated for you. I get your emotions are thrown.."
Your bit your lip, "You're damn straight you asshole!"
"I see.. well then. Your answer can be anything you feel. I adore you.. almost love you.. or is that too much?" he smiled to himself, "Just go on and tell me what you want from me instead"
"What I want is for you not to be so forgetful.." you mumbled before widening your eyes. Emilio gripped your waist. "W-What do you think you're doing Emilio?!"
He pulled you closer on his lap with a smirk, "I just want you to be honest with me. Must I beg?"

His thumbs wrapped around the band of your pants making your face heat. You facepalmed as he laughed. Suddenly he jerked you forward so you were chest to chest.
You could feel his warm breath on you as the tension in the room rose.

"So tell me. Are we not dating?"

Still, you didn't have an answer for him. Were you two dating? Actually?
That wasn't really the question because it was obvious he thought you were. Which meant he wants it to be true.
But what about you?
Did you want Emilio to be your lover?

He suddenly began kissing your neck which made you jump as you pushed him away.
"Emilio!" you exclaimed and he bit your neck.
"Is this okay?" he asked continuing and you nodded conflicted.

It felt like your mind was spinning as his lips traveled lower and lower. It was a wonder how you could even breathe through the thick atmosphere. He caught your attention again as his thumbs began working downwards and you caught his hand.
Emilio stopped completely as he looked at you confused.

"Are you trying to seduce me or something?" you asked with your head down and he smiled.
"I was hoping it would influence your answer"
You scoffed, "Well.."

You looked up into his deep, brown eyes. His hair was a mess, and didn't quite look as properly straight like it usually was.
He always wore such an innocent look but you knew he wasn't.

Damn you Emilio..

"Yes we're dating"

How could he forget and leave me in such a complicated position?

"I knew it~"

...

You were staying the night.
Emilio had gave you some extra clothes to sleep in after the shower you had taken. You were sitting in the bathroom with the door locked. Now that you were alone in the steamy room, you decided to take a look at Suzanos diary.

You opened the first page and there was nothing of use. It was relatively positive until you get to the middle of the journal.
At a certain date, the whole vibe begins to change. Even her writing seems more hysteric.

"Dear Diary,
         The dreams keep happening. Again the car crash. Why? Why couldn't I go with them? Mom and dad.. Why is Emilio so calm?! My 13th birthday is coming up an all I can do is cry! Death took away my parents but no one will take my big brother from me.."

You flipped the page a bit confused.

She's 13? By the way she acted, I could have swore she was 8!

You decided to flip to the most recent entries.

"That stupid bitch thinks she can take my brother! I won't lose all my family! Regardless.. she wouldn't like Emilio if she knew what he had done. Emilio doesn't have such a pure heart, atleast not for anyone but me"

"Huh?"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"You okay in there?" Emilio asked through the door and you quickly hid the diary beneath the sink.
You rushed to the door as you unlocked it, "Yeah! I just brushed my teeth!"

So Suzanos parents died in a wreck? Jesus.. I feel bad for the kid. She really hates me.

Emilio smiled as he took your hand. He lightly pecked it and your face heated.

"Are you ready for bed~?"

♥️