Together

"I liked it so much"

...

After Emilio spoke those words, you looked at him as you held hands. Your breathing picked up and your throat tightened.
Emilio's face was so very attractive. Everything about him was perfect which made you almost suspicious. You laid back on the soft bed with a sigh.

"Emilio.. Prom is so close.."
He almost didn't care about the topic, "What's your point?"
"Ah.. I just wanted to mention it" you muttered and he crawled over to you.

You stared up at him as he looked down. You didn't know what to do next and he was hesitant as well. You grab the back of his hair gently and pulled his head until you kissed.
His tongue explored your mouth as you wrapped your legs around his waist. His breathing began to become rapid as your hands moved lower on his back.
His kisses left your mouth and trailed down to your neck. Your heart was racing and you were trying to stay calm as he gripped your thighs. You decided to tease by whispering in his ear.

"I like you so much~"
He groaned and looked up at you. His dark eyes stunned you for a moment before he smiled, "Only like?"
"Yes.." you looked to the side and he pulled your left leg closer. Emilio began to kiss from your ankle to your inner thigh which made you panic.
"Alright~ We'll have to change that"

You let out a deep breath and he looked up at you. At first you were confused but he was waiting for permission.
"Go on and use your words~" you teased and he smiled.
"Okay. Take your clothes off"
"What?!" you exclaimed, "Ask nicely!"
He gave you a look of doubt, "I thought you liked when I yelled at you?"
"Well I-"
"Take your damn clothes off!!" he told you loudly and you went quiet. You folded your arms feeling hurt by his demands. He notice you close off and quickly rubbed your thigh concerned, "Are you okay? I thought you liked.."
"You're not doing it right" you began to laugh which made him smile, "I like gentleman Emilio but.. I like when you get strict with me too, not just straight up rude.."

You trailed your fingers down his chest and he finally understood what you meant. His hands instead began to slide down your shorts.
You smiled to yourself as he removed your top aswell.

"Give me a kiss" he ordered and you gladly did so.

You kissed for awhile until you almost couldn't breathe. The room lights dimmed and the tension kept soaring.
You felt you couldn't control your body.
The only thing you could think about was Emilio.

"Emilio.." you whispered as he kissed your breasts.
"Yes my love?"
"Are you sure?"
He smiled and looked up at you, "Are you sure?"
You couldn't stand the feeling anymore, "I've never needed you more right now"
His eyes widened and expression changed to one of nervousness. Both your faces were already flushed and bodies were hot.
"I love you" you told him and, for a split second, he cursed to himself.
"I love you too.."

NSFW warning (skip if you please)

You could hardly breathe, nevertheless, stand the feeling of him against you anymore.
There was no more talking just eye contact and waiting. You kissed Emilio again and whispered in his ear.

"Can you take my panties off~?"
"Oh uh.. yeah I mean if you want me to I can.. if you need me to.. I mean yes! Yes I will!" Emilio jumbled out making you laugh.

Slowly he slid them down but, for some reason, he was the embarrassed one. Perhaps it was because you were taking control.
He kissed your woman area once and you shuttered. He began to play around with your clit before inserting his fingers. You gasped and he smirked.

"Do you like that?" he asked boldly and you nodded, "Use your words~"
"Yes Emilio" you let out flustered and he stopped.
He took off his pants, leaving him only in boxers. He paused and looked up at you.
"Is it okay if I take this off? We don't have to. Especially if you don't want to.."

You smiled and got on your knees. You crawled over to his boxers and slowly pulled them down which made Emilio almost jump.
You kissed the outside, which was hard, and he pushed your head before you could fully pull them down.

"I-I'll do it!" he turned around and quickly you jumped under the sheets.When Emilio finally did turn around, your eyes widened.
Your jaw almost dropped and he covered his face.
"Stop looking at me like that!"
"L-Like what??" you laughed off as you stared at his erection which was bigger than you thought.

He climbed beneath the sheets with you until he was on top of you again. He pulled your legs up into missionary position and you gulped.
"You don't have to.. if you're not ready" he said again.
"Do you.." you started insecure, "Not want to?"
"I do!!" he exclaimed loudly and cleared his throat, "It's killing me not to.. I can't breath without you" he positioned himself at your entrance, "I need you"

You gripped his back as he began to push himself inside of you. The pain was immense and a moan escaped your mouth as he continued to talk.

"I need to be inside you" he whispered as he struggled himself. You were tense as he tried to push himself in, which only made it difficult.
"C-Calm down.." he whispered before finally pushing himself fully inside you. He placed his forehead against yours and began to talk to himself and groan.

"You feel so good.."
"You're so wet.."
"Damn it.. fuck.."

His words gave you butterflies as he slowly began to thrust in and out. You gasped and clung to him for dear life as he kissed your forehead.
"E-Emilio.." you muttered before moaning again and he gripped one of your thighs. His other hands intertwined with yours as he thrusted inside you again. Over and over, he continued the pattern as he tried to find your G spot.
Your moans filled the room as Emilio hid his.
Eventually he found your spot and you could barely take it. It was like no feeling you had ever felt. Your legs began to shake as Emilio groaned in your ear.

Tears rolled down your face as you scratched his back. He cursed to himself as he played with your clit while thrusting inside you.
Quickly your high began to build as he kissed you. His moans began to mix with yours as he gripped your body tighter. You gasped louder as you felt a foreign feeling approach.
Suddenly your body buckled and your back arched as you came. It felt like you saw stars as he kept going, overstimulating you more. You moaned and he held your wrists as he made you more sensitive.
"I-I can't.." you whined and Emilio apologized as he kept going for his own pleasure.

Soon after.. his grip tightened on you and he slowed down as he groaned deeply and cursed. He thrusted against you a few more times before stopping.
He fell over beside you as you both caught your breath.
A few moments went by and you turned to him with a smile. He sat up and faced away from you as he took the condom off. Your body needed to be near him, especially after such intimacy.
You couldn't get him out of your mind, even afterwards, Emilio haunted you.

"That was some deal right?"

It felt like your whole world froze when he uttered those words from his mouth.

"What?"

♥️