Things You Should Know Before Reading

Dear reader, this is honestly an experiment. Meaning, I don't really know where I am going with this. I have a general idea but you should know, a story and the characters can easily surprise authors too. I've been writing long enough to know this. Sometimes you want your characters to make a right but the character wont just insist on going left. Authors don't always a choice. Some things take time to reveal themselves. If only I could properly explain how I can write a whole book and STILL not have a title for it!

The Current title you see (Legend) is only a working title. I have ideas but I think I'll wait before the big reveal. We'll see.

I should also point out that there might be a couple of trigger warnings. Things have changed so much since I've joined this site. It's actually going on 10 years for me now. Trigger warnings weren't so common back then. So there will be a mention of a suicide. Though there wont be details. There was even light talk about death. There may be more and I'll try to update this part if I come across any other triggers. 

Next, I must also point out, I don't give the main character much of a description at all. The reason is because I want you, the reader, to visualize him any way you wish. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that. Just know that he's 23. BE the character if you want. Maybe that will help you connect with him better? This story is told in first person. Brayden's point of view. I'll be surprised if I end up using someone else's. 

Then there's the love interest: Maverick. I can't help but keep visualizing Benjamin Wadsworth. I absolutely loved Deadly Class and the character he portrayed. Maverick is going to be very different from Marcus Lopez Arguello. I doubt they'd even get along. Damn you Syfy for canceling such an amazing show! At least the comics exist. I for sure have to recommend those. Especially if you a love high school... of assassins! In the 80's!

This is still in the early stages of developing. Anything can happen. 

A journey is one to be shared with others. It's not always about the destination. 

Oh and if it wasn't already clear enough, this book is gonna be gay as fuck.