Jisoo Realizes Something Arc [FINAL]

With finals coming their way, the student council was only getting busier. 

Christmas activities were also coming fast, and Jisoo knew it would hit Jennie hard like a meta train- work never ending, which also means they barely met each other that month! They only had the Semester Break for rest, but Jennie was very clear on spending it for alternative council duties unless Jisoo somehow manages to solve it in the middle of her exams. Not like they've been doing the dirty that often when they're together the past month anyway (Jisoo realizes two hands were enough to count how many times they did it the past two weeks, which is crazy)

It never mattered to them though. Well, at least for Jisoo. She had to verbally (in internal dialogue) admit at some point that she likes Jennie's casual company, and that time is now. Specifically now when Jisoo's thoughts started drifting off to the younger who she imagines has been cramming council duties even after skipping out on hanging out with Jisoo the night before to finish her other council duties.

Her wandering eyes ended up landing on a pair of eyes looking at her suspiciously. Jisoo sighs. Wendy hasn't stopped going on and on and on and on about this Jennie thing and as much as she doesn't mind talking about her (She'd totally bring up Jennie on any random conversation though), Jisoo doesn't appreciate the amount of times Wendy has to bring up that one topic she's been dreading about for months now.

Hell, maybe even years actually. And the knowing look Wendy's giving her at that moment doesn't qualm the boiling at the pit of her stomach.

"You need to stop fucking looking at me like that Wendy. You do that every single time!!" Jisoo starts as soon as their class was dismissed

"Then stop daydreaming about her and just admit that you like her!" 

"Wendy, I already know that- if my actions alone aren't obvious enough. You think I'd fuck with somebody I don't like?"

"Okay smartass, maybe like isn't the best choice of word, but I've been pushing you to make a move on her other than being her walking dildo!" Jisoo shushes her harshly at the last few words

"There's no move to make Wendy" Jisoo says, not without the bitter taste that came mixing with her words "I like her. That's it. So stop suggesting anything that could ruin what I'm already satisfied with"

Wendy huffs. She loves Jisoo a lot. In the most platonic way of course. And she knew her best, maybe only second after Park Chaeyoung. Speaking of Chaeyoung, Wendy has hooked her in on it too. She heard they're supposed to hangout today after so long. Chaeyoung wasn't very vocal about Jisoo's endeavors with Jennie, but the youngest knew how much it affects Jisoo. For Christ's sake, the girl is going through Cafeteria Account Books if it meant to help the President! But Wendy had finally convinced Chaeyoung into making Jisoo realize what she really feels, before she's too late.

Jisoo left Wendy in a rush, not wanting to further the conversation. For the first time in awhile, she refuses to eat lunch with her friends, mostly cuz she finds them annoying now that the rest of her friends have been tipped off by Wendy and her blabbering mouth (Wendy never actually said anything. They just noticed. If anything, Jisoo tipped herself off). Trying her hardest not to bump into her friends, she found herself in front of Jennie's classroom.

She slows her walking, angling her head a bit to take a peak on Jennie's table, which surprisingly was serving as the President's pillow as she dozed off on it. It seems the younger decided to skip lunch today, which is unbecoming of the very person who was diligent enough to pack Jisoo lunch (Jisoo realizes she had to cut off sleep just to pack lunch for her and chose to sacrifice her lunch break for it. Her heart swells.)