Jisoo notices a lot of things (about Jennie) Arc [6]

Jisoo watched her parents load their bags inside the van. Her parents were going on an overseas trip with Jennie's parents (She knew it was a business trip, but who cares). Before Jisoo could bid them goodbye, she noticed Jennie's parents stepping into their lawn. Well, they lived literally right next door. Their house looked as humble as Jisoo's and they looked like they share the same principle or two (It was probably why it was easy for the two Kim's Parents to hit it off)

"Hey Jiyong, Dara!" Jennie's parents greeted

"Hey Kim's! Are you guys ready for our Paris trip?" Jisoo's mother greeted, while Jisoo secretly rolled her eyes ("Paris Trip, Business Trip. They're the same anyway")

"Of course, we are! And why hello there Jisoo! You've grown up so much!" Jennie's mother gave her a smile. Her complexion was nowhere to be found. Heck, she would've thought they were the same age if she didn't know better ("How are they not aging?!")

"Hello Chaerin-ajumma. I wish you a safe trip" Jisoo returned her smile

"Dara, have you told her about Jennie?" Chaerin suddenly asked, Jisoo feigned ignorance (But she was curious as hell)

"Oh yeah! I forgot! Jisoo," her mother turned towards Jisoo with a smile "You're gonna live with Jennie for a week while we're away" Jisoo's mouth fell agape

"W-what? I- Y- Okay sorry uhm... Doesn't she have helpers at home?" Jisoo ignored the way she embarrassingly stuttered and looked at them bewildered

"Oh no honey, we've been going out all year round that we haven't given them any vacation. And Jennie's still a minor. We were hoping you could stay with her for a week or two... We feel more assured to have you beside her than any of her friends..." The look of plea in Chaerin's eyes is making Jisoo easily give in ("This can't possibly go wrong, right?")

"Okay ajumma... You can leave her to me..." Jisoo smiled

"That's great! Well then, guess we'll see you soon" The wink Chaerin sent her made Jisoo feel like there was some hidden agenda in this set up. Jisoo looked at her mom who was completely packed and ready to leave Jisoo to her own devices

"Make sure you pack clothes tonight before you sleep at Jennie's house. They've already set up a room for you there. And drive her to school! Gosh, don't you know how to be sweet?" Jisoo was about to protest against what her mother's been blabbering about "And try not to sex her up, or make sure to keep it down. Don't want the neighbors complaining" Dara left Jisoo speechless. She barely muttered a word as she watched her parents mouth I love you's to her and drive off to the airport (She couldn't reply the usual I love you to them. Her mother seems to understand why)

("What the fuck is up with those hags?!")