Jisoo notices a lot of things (about Jennie) Arc [3]

Midterms are officially over. But school isn't.

It was a Friday, but as soon as students passed their midterm exam papers, they didn't leave school. Instead, they started unpacking all the materials they gathered for the school festival. Jisoo is the captain of the basketball club, and she has the duty to serve both her club and her class. To make things light for her, she became the class PR (Or she forced the class to make one. She just loves the freedom of being able to walk around school instead of being confined in their class's four walls. Again, she denies it's because of Jennie)

Jisoo's job as a PR (Public Relations. Basically, the one who makes letters) involves going to the student council office to make permission and request letters. And she does just that, diligently. Jisoo entered their office, perfectly margined and revised letter in hand. She was greeted by Lisa, whom she glared at despite the younger trying to be very friendly with her ("She can't have Chaeyoung without going through me. She needs to deal with it" one of the only thoughts Jisoo would admit out loud for having)

Though Jisoo would prefer to be accommodated first and be snarky about it, she felt like she can't overpower Jennie's impending explosive wrath with her arrogance.

Jennie wasn't really... destroying things or shouting at someone. But she looked incredibly mad and disappointed (At least Jisoo knows that's something she doesn't want to receive from Jennie) and she looked like she's literally about to destroy things and shout at someone (But Jisoo knows Jennie has another way to release anger)

Jisoo notices the menacingly tight clench Jennie has on the poor paper, arms crossed while looking at two festival volunteers (Whom Jisoo knows are Jennie's fans who probably fucked up big time)

"So you're telling me, you didn't know the difference between an acrylic and acrylic latex and ended up ordering high grade acrylics?" Her voice was calm, but there was a sting coming out somewhere in the sentence

(A/N It's basically house paint vs the expensive artist's acrylic)

"Y-yes... We're really sorry Jennie" one of the two volunteers said. Jisoo can tell they were on the verge of tears

"They did follow the number of liters we needed but it ate 50% of our whole budget. We might have to cut off money on some things and improvise" Yerin said, handing Jennie a paper that made her clench her jaw (Jisoo was the only one to notice the water that appeared in her eyes before she blinked it back)

Jennie looked up towards the volunteers, softening her gaze "Don't feel bad about it. Go and take a break" The volunteers looked at Jennie, silently asking about the problem "I'll fix it" Jennie smiled, and they silently celebrated

"She's so fucking cool!" Jisoo heard one of them saying a little louder than they probably should've

Jisoo briefly held eye to eye contact with Jennie. Neither spoke and they both went on their duties. (Jisoo notices the pressure Jennie's been holding in her eyes)

Jisoo handed the letter to Yerin, maybe talking a little longer than they're supposed to (They were literally flirting. Jisoo hated the fact that Yerin's taller though, so they always end up teasing each other instead)

As they conversed, Yerin randomly brought up the earlier problem she overheard "You know I hate being pessimistic but that slight mishap can turn the whole festival into ruins"  Yerin said, to which Jisoo only nodded (Maybe Yerin knew Jisoo would do something about it. Maybe she also knew something about Jisoo. Something more than what Jisoo would normally allow)