Jisoo notices a lot of things (about Jennie) Arc [4]

"I'm gonna buy some soda" Jisoo stood up, weary with her every step to avoid destroying a prop.

"Oh hey, buy Professor Kang some curry juice too and give it to him at the faculty. I kinda owe him the paint brushes you know" Nayeon hands her some cash, Jisoo easily nodding to her friend

She walked across 3 buildings to go to that one specific vending machine. It had all the types of drinks and Jisoo preferred having a choice. It was a huge detour, but she feels like it's worth it. (Yes. Totally not because she can pass by the student council office on her way there)

Jisoo slowed down, taking a quick peek at the window of their office. Jisoo takes note of Lisa and Yerin's presence inside (And Jennie's absence, thereof)

Jisoo reached the Vending Machines. She bought a can of soda, one curry juice (Yes, it exists. No, it's not the curry (dish) you're thinking of) and two small cartons of milk. Just as she was about to turn back around, Jisoo hears muffled sniffles. It was the time of the day when no one would go to the back garden because everyone's preoccupied with the preparations. Jisoo didn't have to wonder who (Jisoo knows who it is even with the faintest sound)

Jisoo notices the girl curled up, hugging her knees in between her arms, head leaning on it. It was a rare sight, but not the first time Jisoo saw her like that.

She took out two sticky notes (she fucks around but she always has a pad for some reason. Convenient for one-night stands, probably) and wrote on it before sticking them on top of each of the milk cartons (One says, "While you're crying" and the other says, "After you cry, crybaby")

Jisoo silently walked towards her. She swore she accidentally stepped on a branch, making that crunch sound, but Jennie didn't look up. (Maybe she knew who it was)

Jisoo set down the two cartons 1 feet away from Jennie, who's all cuddled up with herself, before walking back to her classroom. For the first time in a while, she didn't see Jennie being sexually frustrated (But she feels more devastated to see her like that. Again, she refuses to admit that)

"Thank you, Jisoo" She heard, ignoring the crack in her voice (It involuntarily cracked her heart. Again, she refuses to admit that)