Jisoo notices a lot of things (about Jennie) Arc [8]

Jisoo grumpily waits for Jennie at the parking lot. Not only did it drag on for so long, but Jisoo was feeling even more annoyed today. She would blame it on PMS but she just had hers last week. (It was Kai's presence that annoyed her. Another thing she didn't want to admit.)

Earlier, Jennie refused the takeout lunch Jisoo offered, skipping it to spend more time on the program they're organizing. Yerin, Lisa and Irene decided to go out for lunch, while Kai decided to stay with Jennie. Of course, that doesn't sit well with Jisoo. Not when she's Jennie's current guardian, nuh-uh. So she kindly gave the lunch that Jennie refused to Lisa, telling her to "STAY". (Lisa didn't have to be told twice, not with the venom coming from Jisoo)

And Jisoo's day wasn't exactly as fruitful either. The basketball club's booth was near its finish. The usual Takoyaki stand that always sell out because of that lucky "Date one of our players" ticket they have. Jisoo ended up being one of the prizes, sparing her from doing preparation work for the basketball club. Not like she'll ever refuse a date.

It's now nearing six at night. She received a text from Jennie saying they just finished five minutes ago. With each time passing, Jisoo's getting more and more worried. Before she could search for the girl, she received a text from Yerin

Girl we hIgH af: Jen has a high fever. Come pick her up bih
6:08PM

It hasn't been a minute since Yerin sent the text when the door opened with a panting Jisoo. Jisoo notices the way Jennie's whining about something, immediately stopping when Jisoo appeared. It was easy to tell that the younger was complaining about her friends texting Jisoo.

"Let's go home now Princess"

As Jisoo was about to approach Jennie, a guy that was supposed to be in the background cut her off

"I'll carry her" Kai suggested to which Jisoo rolled her eyes. Before Kai could touch Jennie, who's about to whine, Jisoo took his arm and spun him to face her

"Listen here Tai. I'm Jennie's guardian for a week. That means she's following my rules. One of them is "No one's allowed to touch her except Kim Jisoo, daughter of Kim Jiyong and Kim Sandara". Got that?" Jisoo heard the slight snicker coming from Lisa and Yerin, and the facepalm coming from Irene.

Jisoo didn't bother hearing any of Jennie's complaints, picking her up bridal style instead.

"I swear to God if you don't shut up right now I'm gonna tell your mom you skipped lunch again" Just the mention of her mom was enough to shut Jennie up, replacing her blabbering mouth with a pout.

On their way out of the room, Jisoo took the opportunity to send a glare his way. Though, she knew it wasn't enough to make him lay off Jennie forever.

As soon as they reached the car, Jennie and Jisoo didn't stop complaining about each other. Whining about Jisoo sounding like her mom and Jennie not eating lunch. In the end, Jisoo won because the younger was feeling weak. Actually, she didn't really win, because now she has to take care of her (Girl you know damn well you love taking care of her)

Jisoo heated up the left-over porridge from her house, setting it on a bowl for Jennie to eat. The girl was absolutely burning red hot and it worried Jisoo to no end. It only got worse when they got home.

The younger barely held on to the spoon, before it slipped out from her grip. The heavy breathing and the slight trembling from Jennie weren't a good sign for Jisoo, neither is an empty stomach. Jisoo decided to spoon feed her, lightly blowing on the hot porridge.

After eating, Jennie laid down on the bed, trying to find comfort under her sheets. Before Jennie could fall asleep, she felt a wet cloth on her feet.

"You need to... Uhm... Strip" Jisoo said. Jennie didn't have enough energy to ask with words, opting to use her confused face to question Jisoo

"I'm giving you a warm bath princess. And you need to drink your medicine before you go to sleep" The explanation was enough for Jennie to comply. She slowly took off her clothes, leaving herself bare in front of Jisoo. On normal days, she probably would've kicked the older out of the room, but right now, she didn't have the energy to even think about it

Jisoo on the other hand, was struck. It's been so long since she last saw Jennie's bare skin, and now she feels like she's getting a fever too. She knew she shouldn't be feeling this way, but feelings aren't something she's supposed to have complete control of.

The light steam coming out of Jennie's every breath should be worrying, but somehow, she's getting turned on. The curve of her waist down to her hips. Her collarbone drawing a distinct line on her chest. Her sweat dripping from her forehead, coming down to her neck and between her breasts. Oh God that bra covered breasts. Jennie barely had a bump when Jisoo last saw her naked. Now it looks... plump. Before Jisoo could trail further downwards, she gave herself a grip, averting her gaze to a more innocent view of Kuma.

Regardless, Jisoo felt herself getting hotter.

Maybe she's the one who's sexually frustrated.