3: "Sure you will, Daddy Gwi-nam"

You wonder when the new student is going to arrive because you were bored out of your mind and needed someone to talk to.

Just then they walk in, everyone turns their head to them and you see someone you never wanted to see...

Yoon Gwi-nam.

You groan as people start talking about the hand print the size of a women's hand on his face, thinking it was me. He looks around for an empty seat and spots the only one empty...

The one next to you...

You groan and look away. "I told you that it was some kinky shit, she's a whore and probably fucked Gwi-nam" The same guy says, catching you and Gwi-nam's attention. Gwi-nam walks over to him.

"What'd you just fucking say?!" Gwi-nam yells making the guy and he friends look over and Gwi-nam, scared, especially the guy who said it. "Uh, n-nothing" He stutters, his heartbeat becoming faster and faster the second.

"I heard what you said you fucking asshole!" Gwi-nam yells before kicking him from under the table, probably in the balls because he groans like crazy. Almost like he's about to cry.

"S-sorry" The guy stutters again before Gwi-nam gives him one more kick before walking over to his new seat. He doesn't even glance at you, he just sits down, puts his hands in his pockets and looking straight forward at the board even thought the teacher isn't here yet.

"I didn't say that to anyone by the way, why would I want to spread something disgusting?" You say and Gwi-nam just glances at you before staring at the board once again. "Good" He mutters and you look back out the window.

The teacher walks in and starts the lesson, introducing Gwi-nam even though everyone already knows who he is because he's that popular from bulling people. Halfway through maths you hear Gwi-nam groan in frustration right beside you.

You look over and see him stuck on a question you passed ages ago. You grab his sheet and he looks at you confused. You write down the answer and hand it back to him. He glares at you before looking back at the paper, continuing on doing his work. To be honest you thought he was just gonna cheat and look at your paper.

Not even a thank you... That ungrateful son of a bitch. You scoff before going back to doing your own work.

The class passes quickly and the bell rings. "Before you leave make sure to hand in your sheets first!" The teacher yells over all the students talking out of excitement that school is over for the day.

You get off your seat and grab your bag, tossing it on your back before grabbing your sheet. You walk past Gwi-nam and hand your sheet to the teacher. She takes it then looks at your face. "Who did that to you?" She asks and points at the slap mark that must still be on your face.

"No one" You smile at her before walking away, out of the classroom. Gwi-nam scoffs, you could've snitched on him right then but you didn't you decided not to. Normally when people he bully get's asked that question they just snitch and say his name straight away but you were different, you didn't.

Maybe you knew that it would just cause more shit for you so you just didn't say but really wanted to. Or you just thought it was going to create more shit because you all were having dinner tonight, a double date unfortunately.

As you're walking out of the school you get a notification on your phone. You stop and look at it, you see that Hyeon-ju made a group chat.

Hyeon-ju: Myeong-hwan, add Gwi-nam

Unknown number: Alright

*Unknown number was added to the chat*

You name them both on your phone.