6: "Jesus Yu-jin, did it taste that good you had to moan?"

Eating dinner was silent and awkward. No one said anything the whole time you were eating. You were stuck in your thoughts so you did not say a think while Gwi-nam was the same.

Occasionally the couple beside you two would look up at each other and hare looks but other than that there was no other contact.

You were the last one to finish because you were the slowest eater there. Once you finished you put your knife and fork on the plate before looking up at the others who were all now looking at you.

"Alright, cause everyone's finished we might as pay and go" Hyeon-ju says before putting her hand up and asking for the two bills. The waitress comes and hands them to her. She looks at them before handing Gwi-nam our bill and Myeong-hwan their bill.

Gwi-nam looks at it and sighs. "Jesus this is expensive" He says and you steal the bill off him and looking at the amount. It wasn't too expensive but it was still expensive. You hand it back to him and the two boys pay.

They hand the bills back to the waitress and he says that they both were approved. You all nod and get up saying thank you before leaving the restaurant. "I guess I'm driving you all back home?" You ask and the others nod except Myeong-hwan.

"I was wondering if we could all go to a park near my place and get drunk" He says and you all look at him. You really needed it right now because of what Gwi-nam said to you so you nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea but how would we get the alcohol?" You ask and he chuckles. "I have a fake ID that works, I'll buy it while you guys wait in the car outside the liqueur store on the way there" He says and you nod.

"Anyone else up for it or just me and Yu-jin?" Myeong-hwan asks and Hyeon-ju nods. "I'm all up for it. What about you Gwi-nam?" Hyeon-ju asks and you look at Gwi-nam.

"Yeah" He says simply as you all arrive at your car. You girls sit in the front while the guys sit in the back. Gwi-nam behind you and Myeong-hwan behind Hyeon-ju.

You all buckle up and start driving. "So where's this store?" You ask and Myeong-hwan answers straight away. "Just past my house" He says and you nod.

When you arrive at the store you park, leaving the car on though. Myeong-hwan opens the door and steps out, closing it before walking into the store.

"God, I really hope his ID works, otherwise we're gonna be screwed, well we will" You say biting your nails while watching him from the inside grab a shit tone of liqueur and some red cups.

"It will, he's used it thousands of times here and every time it worked" Gwi-nam says from behind you and you nod.

"I'm still nervous though. Normally we just steal my parents alcohol so I've never used one or seen someone use one" I say and he chuckles from behind you.

"Damn, what if your parents want to drink with their friends but find out there's none left?" He says and you shrug. "Oh well, they can buy more" You three chuckle as the cashier starts putting all the alcohol bottles into a box for Myeong-hwan.

He walks away from the cashier, box in his hand smiling at you guys. Once he exits the store he makes a whole bunch of celebration poses and you sigh of relief. He hops in the car and puts the box of alcohol in between him and Gwi-nam.

"Woo hoo!" You all yell dancing. Myeong-hwan buckles up before you back away and drive away to the park you guys passed on the way to the store. Once you arrive you park, it was really late so there were only a few teenagers there but who cares.

It was also a small park, good enough size for a group of teenagers to get drunk together. You all hop out and Myeong-hwan grabs the box of alcohol. You lock your car as you all make your way to the park, making the teenagers look over at you all.

You all sit down on the park equipment, you and Gwi-nam on one piece while Hyeon-ju and Myeong-hwan on the one across from you guys. You could feel the teenagers staring at you but honestly you didn't give a fuck as a smile rose of your lips.

You hadn't gotten drunk in a couple weeks and missed the feeling so you were excited. "Okay" Myeong-hwan starts putting down the box next to him. "Hyeon-ju and Yu-jin you both have to try the drink I make" He continues and Gwi-nam nods.

"Yesss! It's so fucking good!" Gwi-nam says with a smile on his face, obviously thinking of what it tastes like. Must be one of his favorites. Myeong-hwan pulls out the cups and some liqueur bottles.

He starts making the drink and then hands the cup to Hyeon-ju. "Don't drink it yet, I want you and Yu-jin to try it at the same time" He says and Hyeon-ju nods. You could still feel the teenagers eyes on you guys as Myeong-hwan made the second cup for you.

You could even just hear their whispers because it was a small park. "Is that Alcohol?" One guy says. "Duh! They're going to get drunk" The other guy says and you chuckle. "I wanna get drunk" The first guy says.

"We can't" The second says and you chuckle again, quietly so no one can hear you. "Do you think they're both couples" The second guy asks.

"I think so" The first says and you roll your eyes, great, so you and Gwi-nam looked like a couple now. "I like the couple with the mullet and wolf cut" The first one says again and you roll your eyes again.

You're hair was a wolf cut but you honestly didn't know how they could tell because of the dark. "Yeah, they're a cute couple" The second says and Myeong-hwan finishes making the drink.

"Right" He says and hands it to you, you take it from him and look at him. "On the count of 3 you both are gonna take a sip" He says and you both nod. "It is quite strong though" He continues on and you both nod.

You look over at Hyeon-ju. "You get drunk easily so you shouldn't have this drink, give it to me" You laugh and she shakes her head.

"Nah-uh! I wanna get drunk as fuck tonight!" She yells, laughing a bit after. "Ready?" Myeong-hwan asks and you both nod. "3...2...1!" He yells and you both take a sip.

God it was strong but you loved the feeling. It burned your throat as you took a sip, you loved it. Then the vodka taste hit and you screwed you and Hyeon-ju both screwed your face up. You all laugh at your guys reactions.

"That's so fucking good!" Hyeon-ju yells loudly. "I know!" Myeong-hwan yells as well. You nod, "Best made drink I've ever fucking tasted!" You yell and he nods.

He starts making himself and Gwi-nam one as they all start talking about how nice the drink is. You don't say anything except listen to what the two boys are saying near you.

"Jesus, it's really that good?" The first one asks confused and the other one slaps him around his head. "Yes Wu-jin!" You hear and your eyes go wide. Wu-jin? What the fuck. It couldn't be Wu-jin your old crush and classmate though, why would he be here?

"Jesus Joon-yeong! Don't hit me!" The first one yells making your eyes go even wider. Your brother and Wu-jin were pretty close so it could be them, but what are they doing down here. They both live a decent distance from here.

Maybe they both just have the same name. No. That's not possible. You look over at them and see one with glasses and the other without. Jesus Christ, it was your brother and Wu-jin.

"Yu-jin? Is that not good? Why aren't you drinking it?" Myeong-hwan asks snapping you out of your thoughts, you look over at him and realize they're all drinking their drinks. "Oh, no. I just zoned out" You say flashing him a smile.

You take a swig of your drink and throw your head back as the delicious, burning taste runs down your throat as you swallow it. "Mhm~" You say catching the others off guard, not gonna lie that did kinda sound sexual.

"Jesus Yu-jin, did it taste that good you had to moan?" Gwi-nam says and you nod, looking over at him. "Yes!" You yell before you all laugh.