8: "You're so hot"

Now that you're all drunk and starting to get bored you decide to walk back to Myeong-hwan's. He brought a lot of liqueur so there's quite a bit left but he can use that for another time.

Myeong-hwan carries the box of alcohol while Gwi-nam helps you walk because you were that drunk you couldn't walk without toppling over. Hyeon-ju walks beside Myeong-hwan in front of you and Gwi-nam.

The walk was silent, it wasn't a awkward silence though it was comfortable silence. You all arrive at Myeong-hwan's and he unlocks the front door before turning back to all of you.

"Gwi-nam and Yu-jin take the Guest room and Hyeon-ju and I will sleep in my room. Remember school tomorrow so I'll wake you guys up after I wake up" He says and you all nod. "Try to be quiet" He adds and you all nod.

Once we're all in Myeong-hwan closes and locks the door. We all split up and go different ways. Once you and Gwi-nam arrive at the guest bedroom he opens the door quietly before checking no one was in there.

Luckily no one was in there and you both walk in before he closes the door. He helps you sit on the bed before going on his knees and taking your heels off and placing them on the floor beside the bed.

You lie down under the covers before Gwi-nam takes off his shoes and hops in beside you. Luckily it was a double bed. You snuggle up to Gwi-nam before resting your head on his chest. He wraps arm around your waist before kissing your head.

You look up at him and he looks down at you. You lean up and kiss him, he's shocked but kisses you back straight away. You pull away and get on top of him before leaning back down and kissing him once again.

His lift were soft and plumped, it felt like you could kiss him forever. The kiss was full passion and you loved it. He licks your lip wanting to be let in and you do. You let him take over the kiss and just melt into it.

It felt so wrong but so right. You hated him and he hated you too, but you were longing to do this ever since you first laid eyes on him when him and Joon-yeong were friends. You didn't really hate him, you just convinced yourself you did.

Gwi-nam didn't hate you either, he was also just convincing himself he did because of your snarky attitude towards him and the way you would piss him off without even being scared of what he would do to you and he hated it.

He loved how you let him take control to the kiss though, he was searching every inch of your mouth. You tasted like alcohol but he would be lying if he said he didn't either. Just then someone walks into the bedroom, neither of you care but Gwi-nam opens his eyes and glances at the person there, Myeong-hwan.

Myeong-hwan closes the door and leaves straight away after seeing that, he knew that he was going to tease you both for it later on in the future. Gwi-nam closes his eyes as he gets back into the action of the kiss you and him were sharing.

It felt majestic and you both loved it. It felt like you two were always meant to make out and you both loved it.

You both pull away for air and you both stare at each other, both panting messes. "You're so hot" Gwi-nam says before kissing you again. This time you melt into it instantly, letting him take complete control yet again.

After a while you begin to get tired and pull away from Gwi-nam panting. "I'm.. getting.. tired.." You say in between breaths. Gwi-nam nods and you both get into the position you were originally in.

He wraps his arm around you again and you rest your hand on his chest. You close your eyes and fall asleep instantly, ready for the massive hangover coming in the morning.