7: "Yoon Gwi-nam"

A few hours later you all were majorly drunk, you all already had around 5 drinks each, plus some shots. The others were talking about some random stuff while you were just swaying, dancing to the music in your brain.

You take another sip of your drink, it didn't burn anymore which was good. You hear your brother and Wu-jin laughing and look over at them. "Guys!" You say looking over at the others, away from Wu-jin and Joon-yeong.

"Hm?" Gwi-nam hums and you point at the others. "Is that my brother and Wu-jin or am I dreaming?" You slur as your arm falls down resting on Gwi-nam's lap. You lazily pick it up and and place it back on your own lap.

They all look over at where you pointed and they look back at you. "I think it is, I can't tell fully though" Hyeon-ju says and the other two nod. "Should I say hi?" You ask and they all shake their head.

"This is friend time, not brother time" Myeong-hwan says and you nod taking a long swig of your drink in your hand. "I love being drunk" You say and the others agree.

"Is that Yu-jin? It sounds like her" You hear Wu-jin ask your brother Joon-yeong. "What?" Joon-yeong asks.

"Ya! Let me tell you a joke!" You yell to the other even though they're right in front of you. "Why doesn't a orphan know how to play basketball?" You ask and the others look at you confused. "Because they have no home to run to!"

You start laughing, more than you should and lean forward before falling off the piece of equipment making everyone laugh. "Yup. That's definitely Yu-jin" You hear Joon-yeong say but you continue laughing with the others.

Once you all finished laughing, Gwi-nam helps you up from the ground and you sit back up on the piece of equipment. "You're a fucking dumb ass Yu-jin" Myeong-hwan says chuckling and you nod.

"I know" You chuckle and take another large sip of your drink. "God I love alcohol!" You yell and smile. "I know" Hyeon-ju laughs.

You chug the rest of your drink and rest you head on Gwi-nam's shoulder. He looks down at you and pushes your head off his shoulder. You sit up straight and look at him. "You shit head!" You yell at him before slapping his arm.

He groans while you laugh. "Pussy, can't even handle a little pain" You chuckle and he looks at you in disbelief but you didn't give a fuck. You sigh. "I need more alcohol" You say reaching for the alcohol box next to Myeong-hwan.

You grab two random drinks and pour them into your cup. You take a large sip and spit it out, just missing Myeong-hwan who is in front of you. You groan. "Ya! Watch it! You almost spat on me!" He yells and you look at the bottles you bored in ignoring him.

You read the first one. Vodka. You read the second one. Vodka. You had straight vodka in your cup, great. "Asshole" Myeong-hwan mutters and you look at your cup. "Anyone need Vodka?" You ask laughing before taking a sip using your straight vodka as a makeshift shot.

"I'll take some!" Hyeon-ju yells and moves her cup near you. You pour some in her cup before moving back. You take another makeshift shot and stand up. You walk away from the others and start climbing on the playground.

You stand at the top of a slide and sit down before pushing off. "WEE!" You yell sliding down. You crash into some people in the end and they both groan. They stand up and look back at you. You look up at them and see Joon-yeong and Wu-jin.

"Heh~ sorry~" You slur before pushing yourself to the edge. You stand up and almost fall over falling straight for Wu-jin. He catches you before the others watch you. Joon-yeong and Wu-jin help you walk back to the others and sit down.

As soon as your ass touches that equipment you lay your head on Gwi-nam's shoulder. "Thankssss" You say dragging along the s. "What's the time?" You ask before pulling out your phone and dropping it on the ground.

"Dang it" You say and Joon-yeong picks it up and turns it on. "2am" He says and you look at him with wide eyes. "Go to sleep!" You yell slapping him lazily. "Not until I know you're okay" He says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm fineeeee. I have Myeong-hwan and Gwi-nam to protect me" You slur and point to Myeong-hwan and Gwi-nam. "We're going to go my place soon to stay the night." Myeong-hwan says and Joon-yeong and Wu-jin look behind them at Myeong-hwan.

"Alright. How far is your place, I want you all to walk and I'll drive her car home" Joon-yeong says and Myeong-hwan thinks. "It's just down the road it's not too far" He says and Joon-yeong nods.

"I'm going to leave now, have fun in the morning and stay safe" Joon-yeong says and you nod. "Stay safe Yu-jin" Wu-jin says and you nod. You sit up straight and hand Joon-yeong your keys before they both walk away.

Once they drive away you look at the others. "Wu-jin totally likes me, he said for me specifically to be safe!" You yell and Gwi-nam rolls his eyes.

"He doesn't like you, he's just being a good friend" Hyeon-ju says and you roll your eyes. "Oh well, his loss" You laugh and rest your head back on Gwi-nam's shoulder again.

"I've got Gwi-nam so it doesn't matter" You say and Gwi-nam looks down at you. "Ya! Let's play truth or drink!" Hyeon-ju suggests. "Yes!" You yell and the boys nod.

"I'll start!" Hyeon-ju says before pointing and Myeong-hwan. "Who do you like?" She asks biting her lip hoping it would be her. "You of course" He says before kissing her cheek. She smiles and Myeong-hwan looks at Gwi-nam.

"Who's the last person you fucked?" He asks and Gwi-nam's eyes go wide. "I'm not fucking saying that dude" He says before Myeong-hwan pours him a shot. Gwi-nam takes it and shivers.

"Hyeon-ju, who was the last person you texted?" Gwi-nam asks looking at Hyeon-ju. She looks down at her phone before answering. "My mother" You all nod and she looks at you.

"Yu-jin! Who do you like?" She asks you and you chuckle, smiling at the thought of him. He was perfect, kind, good looking, smart and would protect you. Well in your drunk mind he was all those things.

"Yoon Gwi-nam" You say as everyone's eyes go wide, mainly Gwi-nam's. You chuckle before pouring yourself a shot just for fun. You take it and place the cup next to you.

"Why'd you take a shot, you already answered" Myeong-hwan asks and you shrug. "Just felt like it" You answer and he nods still confused.

"Gwi-nam" You start, not looking up at him because your head is on his shoulder. "Who's the rudest person you've ever met?" You ask and he replies straight away.

"The principal of our school for sure" He says and you chuckle. "He is pretty rude" Hyeon-ju says and Myeong-hwan nods.