16: "I'm not dead"

"I love you too" 

Before he can react you lean forward and kiss him, he doesn't waste anytime and kisses you back instantly. Great, you're making out and you're about to die.

You pull away and he looks at you. "If I turn, kill me, please" You say before leaning in and kissing him again, making out with him passionately. The bones in your hands start cracking and you groan pulling away from Gwi-nam.

You get off him and stand up as your left arm breaks, you sit down at the other side of the bathroom and your right leg breaks making you groan again while Gwi-nam watches in horror.

You felt bad for Gwi-nam because he has to watch his girlfriend turn right in front of him. Your back breaks and you scream in pain as tears roll down your cheeks not stopping. You look at Gwi-nam and he's watching with tears also rolling down his cheeks.

"I-I love y-you" You groan before your neck snaps and everything goes black. 

Gwi-nam watches as you go unconscious and your body slumps down the wall falling down on the ground. He starts crying hard and loudly, not caring if any zombie hears him. 

He just watched his girlfriend die.

He realizes something and looks at you. You're not getting up and wanting to eat him so what the fuck happened to you. If you're not a zombie then what are you?

He continues crying, he doesn't care if you're alive or not it's just traumatizing to see your girlfriends bones crack until she dies/passes out. 

Hours pass and Gwi-nam has calmed down his crying, you didn't turn into a zombie so you were just dead. From what? He doesn't know. He looks back over at you after hearing a noise come from where you were.

Your bones were healing by themselves extremely quick. In a range of 10 minutes all of your bones were fine and it just looked like you fell asleep. 

You bolt up gasping for air and Gwi-nam runs over to you. You pant, trying to catch your breath, after being dead for hours you must need to catch up to breath, right? 

Gwi-nam lays you on his lap and places your head on his chest. You keep on panting before finally stopping and feeling a kiss being places on your forehead.

"I thought you were dead" Gwi-nam says as happy tears fall down his cheeks. You look up at him confused and then look down at your body.

Your bones were all healed and you weren't in much pain at all. You move everything and start crying from happiness. "I'm not dead" You say before looking back up at Gwi-nam who was smiling.

He leans down and places a peck on your lips. You hop off him and cross your legs facing up. You observe his face. His eyes were bloodshot read and puffy while tear lines stained his cheeks. 

"You've been crying" You say and he nods. "Why wouldn't I? I saw my girlfriends bones break before she literally died" He says.

"How are you still alive?" He asks and you shrug. "I'm immortal" You joke before laughing. "But no joke, I don't know how" You continue on, dropping the small smile.

"I'm just glad you're still here" He says before hugging you, you hug back instantly. "I love you" He continues.

"I love you too" You reply back. Once you guys stopped hugging you stand up and look in the mirror. You looked completely fine.

You turn on the tap and the noise of the water hurts your ears like a bitch. You groan and turn it off. "Why the fuck is the tap so loud" You hiss holding your ears. Gwi-nam looks at you confused before answering.