10: "I like Yu-jin"

Break had just started and you had all agreed before school started that you were gonna meet up were you guys sat at the field yesterday. You walk out of the class and down to the first floor. You walk out to the field and see from afar Gwi-nam and Hyeon-ju already sitting on the same bleachers.

You walk up to them and sit down next to Hyeon-ju, not that you didn't want to sit next to Gwi-nam just you've known Hyeon-ju longer and she would get offended if you sat next to a boy instead of her.

"Is Myeong-hwan not sitting with us today?" You ask and Hyeon-ju shrugs while Gwi-nam nods. "He said he had a job interview at break today so he couldn't sit with us" Gwi-nam says and you both nod.

"You're gonna look like a man whore if you're sitting with two girls" You say and he shrugs. "Oh well, they're my friends" Ouch, did you just get friend zoned?

Shit... you can't be hurt by that. No. You won't let yourself.

"Alright" You say and Hyeon-ju starts spilling the drama from around the school. You don't really care about the drama so you just zone out staring out at the field. The guys were playing football again, this time Joon-yeong wasn't playing he was jet watching while talking to Dae-su beside him.

"That's when Ji-min told Hyo-ryung to go away" Hyeon-ju says with a gasp while you and Gwi-nam just listen not really wanting tho though.

"I took they've made up now but the thought of those two fighting, nah-uh" Hyeon-ju says and you nod just to confirm that you're listening. It was kinda weird sitting with them, you felt out of place because you had uniform on while they were wearing formal clothes.

Hyeon-ju looks over at you and you look over at her. "So, what you said when you were drunk" She starts and you immediately begin regretting getting drunk.

"Did you actually mean what you said? Do you actually like Gwi-nam?" She asks and you roll your eyes looking away and not answering.

"Come on! Answer! You never know, he may like you back and you need a boyfriend! You can't stay single forever!" She says and you nod. 

"I know, I just don't want to date anyone right now" You say, looking over at her. She rolls her eyes and groans. 

"We all know that's a lie, just answer please... Did you mean what you said and do you like Gwi-nam?" She asks while Gwi-nam sits behind her just staring at the field not really wanting to be in that conversation and I don't blame him.

"I don't know" You say and she groans. "Yu-jin, you must know how you feel!" She says and you shrug, honestly you didn't know how you felt that's why you weren't answering her. 

"Honestly I don't know" You say and she rolls her eyes giving up. She looks over at Gwi-Nam and you know exactly what she's about to ask. Gwi-nam looks at her, also knowing what she's about to ask.

"So, Gwi-nam do you like Yu-jin?" She asks, batting her eyelashes trying to get at least one of us to answer her. She wants us to be a couple so bad it hurts. He looks away from her, also ignoring the question.

"Please one of you answer me" She pleads and you both shake your head, honestly you did and didn't wanna be in a relationship right now, especially with a bully.

Yeah sure, people won't fuck with you but then once you two break up, God knows what's going to happen. People will start fucking with you again, probably worse worse now.

You had to admit Gwi-nam was a pretty attractive guy, he wasn't smart at all though, thats why you were smart, smart for him. You can't have two smart people dating, it just feels weird. You also didn't like how he bullied people, it wasn't nice at all. You knew he would protect you at all costs no matter what would happen to him so long as you were safe, which you admired so much, it was a green flag.

"Pleaseee" Hyeon-ju pleads again, dragging along the e in the word 'please'. You're all silent until Gwi-nam says something.

"Fine" He starts, "I like Yu-jin" He says and you smile knowing you've achieved in life. "Ooo! Yu-jin's smiling!" She yells and you roll your eyes, dropping the smile immediately.

You smiling straight away as he confessed Made you so sure that you liked him back too.

Hyeon-ju looks over at you with a smile on her face. "Yu-jin, do you like him back?" She asks and you nod a little as she squeals.

"Date!" She yells earning some attention from the people near you, they just looked at you guys weirdly before turning back around.

"I'm not wanting a relationship right now" You lie and she nods raising her eyebrows.

"Sureee" She says sarcastic and you roll your eyes knowing she's damn right. "Come on, just please date already!" She yells, not too loud that everyone could hear tho. Just loud enough for you two to hear.

Gwi-nam looks at you, basically silently pleading while you sit there, unsure of what to do and confused. If you say yes, you're dating obviously, if you say no Hyeon-ju's gonna force you two to date so either way you have to date him. 

Plus he looks like he really wants to date you. You stand up and they both look at you confused. "I'm not ready for a relationship and I already said that, now I am going to excuse myself" You say as polite as you can, trying not to hurt either one of them, more so Gwi-nam.

You walk away leaving them both sitting there stunned and confused. You actually had no clue on where you were going to go, who you were going to hangout and what you were going to do so you just walked around the hallways of the school bored.

You sensed someone following you the whole time you were walking but not once did you look behind you in fear of letting them know you're curious of who was behind you. You just thought it was Gwi-nam or Hyeon-ju so you didn't care at all.

After a while it was getting annoying, they were following you around like a puppy without it's leash on following it's owner. You stop and turn around just before seeing Nam-ra standing there. 

You look at her confused as she froze knowing that you've realized she's there now. "Why were you following me?" You ask her confused, walking towards her, stopping right in front of her. 

"I was trying to build up the courage to ask you why you were running away from Gwi-nam yesterday" She says and you nod. "I didn't know if you were going to get mad or anything so I was just following you, building up my courage" She continues and you nod.

"I would never get mad at you for asking something your curious about" You say and she nods. "Thank you" She says and you nod before walking to a wall and sitting against it, signalling Nam-ra to sit down with you which she does.

"I pissed Gwi-nam of yesterday because he rolled his eyes and I told him to 'look for a brain' while he was rolling his eyes. That pissed him off and then I pretended that I didn't piss him off in front of Hyeon-ju and he muttered 'Bitch' so I said 'Yes' and barked in his ear loudly before running off and he ran after me" I say and she nods. "Sorry for running into you by the way" You say and she nods.

"It's alright, you were running from Gwi-nam so it was fine. But speaking of Hyeon-ju why aren't you with her?" She asks and you look away from her and at the wall in front of you two. 

"I just kinda walked away because she was begging for me to do something I didn't want to do and it pissed me off a little." I say and she nods.

"Understandable, I would do the same" She says and I nod, looking back over at her. We talk for ages until the bell goes for our next class. "Well it was nice talking to you" She says and you nod.

"Yeah, it was" You say and you both get up. "I'll see you next period" She says because you both have the same class next. You nod and she walks away leaving you there. 

(DISCONTINUED) Hatred?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें