4: "Alright, alright, bye"

As soon as you get home you look at the time, 4:30, you walk into your room and go through your closet trying to find something nice to wear. Hyeon-ju said to wear something nice so you decided with a black spaghetti strap dress with a cropped black shrug cardigan.

Hyeon-ju has never seen you wearing this dress or even outfit so you wonder what all of them will think. Hopefully good things. You just hope that Gwi-nam doesn't fall for you. That would make people like you less, a lot of people already think you're a whore and weird so you don't need a rumor going around saying that you date Gwi-nam, that would just make things worse for you and better for Gwi-nam bevause he's dating a hot chick.

You chuck on the outfit and sit down at your makeup table, looking at yourself in the mirror. You decide to just go with your going out makeup which was, foundation, concealer, blush, contour, bronzer, highlighter, faces lashes, cats eye eyeliner smoked out with nude lipstick and a gloss. (Similar to Amber Scholl's if you don't know her, Google her. It's kinda grunge makeup ngl).

Once finished that you look at your hair sighing. You had never been good at styling hair, luckily for you your mum was a hairdresser. You walk out of your room and to where your mum is. She looks at you shocked. "Where are you going?" She asks, looking at your outfit and makeup.

"On a double date with Hyeon-ju" You answer and she nods. "Can you please do my hair if you're not busy" You plead and she sighs before chuckling.

"Of course honey" She says and you smile. You were so grateful to have such a loving mother like her. You both walk into your room and you sit on your said while she stands behind you. You tell her what you want.

"Curled with the bangs swooping to the side please" You say and she nods grabbing the curling iron and plugging it in. After a while she finishes your hair and you look in the mirror while you smile. "I love it! Thank you!" You say and smile at her. She smiles back.

"Well I have to make dinner for your brother and father, I'll see you after if you don't come back too late. I don't mind you sleeping at Hyeon-ju or the guy your going on a date with's house, just so long as you tell me first." She says and you nod with a smile.

She walks out of the room and you walk to your closet looking at all the heels and purses you have. You pick a black purse and some plain black heels. You chuck the heels on and put everything you need in your purse.

The same lipstick and gloss for after eating incase it comes off, perfume that you sprayed on you before putting it in the purse, your credit card and some cash and your keys.

You normally drive to school but today you didn't because you hadn't took the bus in ages and missed it. Strange, you know. You grab onto your phone and text the group chat.

Yu-jin: Leaving now

Hyeong-ju: Pick me up please! I'm begging you!

Yu-jin: Fine, anyone else want a ride?

Myeong-hwan: Please and thank you, my address is ********

Yu-jin: Okay, Gwi-nam?

Gwi-nam: No thanks, my dad's gonna drop me off

Yu-jin: Alright, I can drop you off afterwards if everything goes smoothly btw.

Gwi-nam: K

Yu-jin: Well I'm leaving now, wait for me outside.

Hyeon-ju and Myeong-hwan send a thumbs up emoji and you turn your phone off before walking out of your room. You walk into the lounge and Joon-yeong stops playing call of duty and looks back at you. "Where are you going?" He asks before looking back at the tv.

"On a double date" You say and he sighs. "Who's the date with" He asks and you stay silent. Wondering if you should tell him or not. "Hyeon-ju and Myeong-hwan forced me and Gwi-nam to go on one with them" You say and his head snaps back to look at you.

"Gwi-nam?!" He yells and your mother walks in the room also surprised. "Gwi-nam?!" She yells and you sigh. You knew they would react like this but you still told him and your mother just happened to hear.

Joon-yeong was Gwi-nam's childhood bestfriend before they both joined middle school and he turned all rude and started bullying people. Joon-yeong didn't like that so he stopped being friends with him. None of you had talked to Gwi-nam until you did today.

Your mum walks away still shocked while Joon-yeong sighs before playing again cause he doesn't wanna die. "Jesus christ, you know he's a bully" He says and you nod.

"I know but Hyeon-ju wouldn't let me not go. So I had too. Trust me, Gwi-nam didn't want to go as much as I did." I say and he nods.

"Alright. Go before you're late" He says and you nod, walking to the front door and exiting. You walk to the parking lot where your car is and hop in, starting it before buckling up and driving away to Hyeon-ju's house.

You make it to her house and see her waiting outside for you. She notices your car and gets up smiling. She does a little dance while walking to your car. She hops in the front seat and smiles at you.

"Yu-jin! You look so hot!" She yells and you smile. "Thanks!" You look at her outfit and stuff while she buckles up her seatbelt. "You look even hotter!" You yell back and she smiles. "Thanks!"

You drive away and to the address Gwi-nam gave you. You park outside and see him standing in front of the apartment building. You toot and he looks up. Hyeon-ju waves him over and he smiles before walking to your car. He hops in the back and buckles up while you drive away.

"Looking handsome Myeong-hwan" Hyeong says making you cringe. You really didn't want to be a third wheel right now. "You look hottt" He says emphasizing the t in hot. You cringe again before just laughing quietly to yourself. You all talk until you arrive at the restaurant.

You park and turn the car off before you all get out. You grab your purse and close the driver's door. Once everyone is out and has what they want you lock the door. You all make your way to the restaurant entrance to wait for Gwi-nam but right on time a car pulls up and Gwi-nam hops out, not closing the door.

"Oh she's pretty." His dad says and you smile knowing you've got his dad's approval if you ever wanted to date Gwi-nam, even though you never would. "Shut up, she can probably hear you" Gwi-nam groans while you chuckle.

"Have fun kiddo, make sure to pay for her meal like a real gentlemen does" His dad says and you smirk knowing that now he has to pay bevause his dad said to. "Alright, alright. Bye" Gwi-nam says before closing the door.

His dad waves to him as he drives away. Gwi-nam sighs and turns around to you guys. He walks to you all embarrassed. The first thing you notice is that he's wearing something formal.

A white button up top with the first few buttons unbuttoned. His top was tucked into his black dress pants which he pulled off nicely. His shoes weren't really the best, they were just black sneakers. His hair wasn't styled either.

You chuckle and he reaches you guys. "Nice shoes" You say as he looks down at his shoes embarrassed. "Ya! I'm not judging!" You say before standing in front of him. He gives you a confused look while you reach up and fix his hair. He rolls his eyes while the others laugh.

"Come on love birds, let's go in" Hyeon-ju says earning a slap on the arm from you and glare from Gwi-nam. He didn't seem to mind as much as he usually did.

While they all start walking into the restaurant, Gwi-nam gets lost in his thoughts.

Yu-jin looks so hot tonight. God, I can't fucking say that. I hate her, she's annoying, rude and snarky. But thats why im attracted to her... God I hate myself so much. I hope she thinks the same as I do, thinking I look hot because I do, if she doesn't she has issues, major issues, because I'm the hottest man in the school. Hotter than Myeong-hwan, well that's not hard, he's ugly as fuck. I will never say that to him though.