Pft,, Jealous?? What's Jealous??

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

We both continued on our path, hand in hand.

I glanced at them slightly and they were muttering something. They didn't seem to notice my stare, but I know something is up with them. They don't even have to tell me. Susie was staring at the top of a tall pillar.

   "Hey Kris, Y/n, there's someone up there waving at us, any idea what they want..?" Susie said a bit confused. We both looked a the top of the pillar to see a black figure.

The figure appeared to have a spade-looking thing floating above its hand. It raised its hand and shot two spades at us.

  "SHIT," Y/n dodged. Y/n, Susie, and I ran as far as we could from the figure before being caught in a barrage of spades. Y/n and I dodged as best as we could and got to the other side. We found Susie standing near the edge of a cliff.

"WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!" Y/n screamed. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!! JUST JUMP!!" Susie screamed back. Without thinking twice, she jumped off into the dark abyss below. "SUSIE!!" Y/n grabbed my hand. "You ready?!" Y/n yelled as the spades got closer. "Ready," I replied. We both followed Susie, jumping off the cliff.

We must've passed out from the fall, 'cuz Y/n somehow got on top of me.

They sat up sitting right on my chest.

  "Well, how're you doing gorgeous?~ Comfy up there, aren't you~?" I flirted.

They scrambled off of me, apologizing for invading my personal space.

  "It's alright, no need to feel bad," I giggled. God if I didn't have a good poker face thanks to my flirting ability, I would've just melted and died. They're so DAMN HOT... I can't tell them I like them though... that'd be embarrassing and weird. Plus they'd probably reject me..

They came closer to me and pulled me closer to them. My heart started pumping out of my chest as their lips slightly parted, and they pulled away my bangs to see my face to see if I was hurt and revealed my red eyes. Not only that but also revealing the deep blush splayed across my face. They also started blushing as my face inched closer, our lips only mere millimeters away. I could slightly feel their breathing on my face as they smiled. "Ah! K-Kris, your nose is bleeding..." they noticed.

   "I know," I kept smiling.

What I DEFINITELY didn't expect them to do was wipe off the blood with their thumb, and tilt my chin up.

  "Mmh.." I hummed. "Cute..." they mumbled.

   "Will you DORKS get over here?!" Susie screamed farther ahead. "A-ah right... she's here..." Y/n muttered. they turned away from me but stuck out their hand for me to hold.

We continued to find a little town with a castle in the distance. "Woah, it's so..." Y/n started. "Amazing.." I finished. I saved again in the middle of the town and we continued into the castle. Luckily, we found Susie there at the bottom of the staircase.

  "Kris!! Y/n!! Do you see this bullshit?!" Susie screamed. "A cASTLE IN A STORAGE CLOSET. I THINK WE'VE ALL LOST OUR MINDS." she continues.

  "Welcome, heroes...!" a sudden voice called.

  "HUH?? WHO'S THERE!!?" Susie said, surprisingly afraid.

  "Do not be alarmed... I am not your enemy." the voice continued. We all just looked at each other in confusion.

   "Please come forward, all of you." the voice started again.

We continued up the stairs and found out who was speaking. It was a person in a dark purple robe, with a hood that covered their face.