☆•A Nightmare Will Awaken In Our Hearts.•☆

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

   "Huh? What do you mean 'go back to the Dark World'?" I asked putting my soul back. "I mean, Kris, we're going to break into school, and go to the Dark World," Y/n said. "What?? Wouldn't we get literally arrested if we get caught? And why?" I asked. "Well that's why we're sneaking in," they smiled. "Go change. I'll wake up Susie and tell her to change too. There's something in the Dark World that... I want to check out..." they said.

I changed into what I usually wear and snuck downstairs to meet Y/n and Susie.

   "H-Hey! What's going on?!" Susie said startled. "SHHHH. DO YOU WANT US TO GET CAUGHT?!" Y/n whisper-shouted. "We're going back to the Dark World, so hurry up and get dressed," they said. "But what if it doesn't work?" Susie whispered.

   "It will. I know it will."

•♡•

Susie got dressed and I opened and locked the door very carefully. We ran towards the school, dodging any light or things that would give us away. Susie pulled on the door and it didn't open.

  "Great. Now how are we supposed to get in?!" she asked frustrated.

Y/n pulled out a key and opened the door to the school.

  "Huh? Is that the-" "Alphys' copy of the school key? Yeah. I found it in the hallway when we came back from the Dark World. She probably dropped it while looking for us," Y/n said to Susie.

  "You are an absolute legend!!" Susie said excitedly. We rushed into the school and pulled out our flashlights. Took a couple of slaps for them to work but they worked. "There it is!" Y/n said pointing to the closet. "Huh. To think that the room couldn't get any darker," I chuckled.

  "HEY! IS ANYBODY IN HERE!?" I heard a voice say.

  "Shit it's Undyne! Get in the closet go go go!" Susie said. Instead of the floor vibrating and disappearing, the floor has already disappeared so we fell straight in. "HEY PUNKS GET BACK HERE!" was the last thing I heard before we landed in the throne room.

•♡•

  "Damn, I would've thought we would land in the cliffs like last time instead of the throne room," Y/n said. "It's probably because I saved here last before leaving," I guessed. "Well, what are we even here for, Y/n?" Susie said.

  "Y'know I thought you'd be a bit more optimistic about us even being able to come back here, Susie."

  "I am! I'm just really excited to see what in here we missed!" she said.

I saw Ralsei turn the corner to come back through the throne room.

  "Kris?! Y/n?! Susie?! Is that really you?!" he gasped. "Yup, we're back," Susie said. "Well at least you found out you guys can come back here!" he smiled.

  "But the fountain will be fully sealed by sunrise on the surface so whatever you guys came back for, hurry!" he explained. "Oh god. Well, let's go follow me!" Y/n said as they started to run towards the elevator.

They held the door open for us so all of us could get in and we went back to the main floor. They walked towards the elevator that went to the prison.

   "Hey, Y/n? We already checked everything in the prison, there's nothing really left to see down there," Susie said. "No, look!" they pointed to a floor that was labeled "?????" on it. "Then what are we waiting for, let's go!" she said. 

•♡•

As soon as we got down there I knew something was off about this place. There was a huge staircase leading down into darkness, with only little candles rigged to the walls to illuminate the path.