☆☆•a well deserved humbling.•☆☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

  Susie and I waved goodbye to Kris and Ralsei as the bookshelf closed behind us.

   "Quickly, this way!" Berdly's voice echoed through the winding hallway as he ushered us towards the exit. We left the tight space, noticing how much closer we were to the Fountain.

    "This room right here is Noelle's. I'll meet you on the roof, comrades!!" he said before running off. When we got in there Noelle was being attacked by two Werewires. Susie and I quickly summoned our weapons and shot them away with her Rude Buster, and my gun. 

   "S-Susie?!" Noelle turned around to see us. 

  Well, more like her. 

   "Andddd, Y/n. Yeah," Susie gestured toward me. "You... saved me...!" she stammered, blushing. "Don't get used to it," she waved off. "Um.. ok... I won't!" she fumbled. "Well uh- we're here to rescue you so- let's go," I said, shifting awkwardly on my feet. 

  "Pssh, please. I'd rather die than let YOU save me," she muttered under her breath. 

   "What was that Noelle? Or should you say it louder for Susie to hear?" I said, loud enough for her to hear. "What did she say, Y/n?" Susie walked up to me, resting her arm on my shoulder. "Oh!! U-uh... I said- I'm so happy you guys came for me!" she fake smiled. What a snake. 

  "Oh, that's a relief. 'Cuz if you said something along the lines of, 'I'd rather die than let YOU save me' to Y/n, we'd have a problem. But hey! You didn't, did you?" Susie frowned, then faked a smile. 

FINALLY. FINA-FUCKING-LY.

I can't BELIEVE Susie is realizing how Noelle is treating me. Noelle gave Susie a shocked stare, before huffing in frustration. "Now, let's go," I grinned. 

  "I wonder if this place is all a dream sometimes.." Noelle said looking out her window, ignoring me. 

"It is!" 

"It isn't." 

Susie and I turned to each other at the same time. 

"IT IS."

"IT ISN'T!"

I frowned as she rolled her eyes, pulling me aside.

 "SUSIE! WE NEED TO TELL HER THE TRUTH," I hissed. "AND RISK HER KNOWING ABOUT ALL OF THIS?? WHY!" she hissed back. "MAYBE HER KNOWING ABOUT THIS IS ALL FOR THE BEST!!" I objected. "WITH ALL OF THIS GOING ON?? NO!! SHE'S GONNA BE IN PANIC FOREVER!! AND THE NONSTOP QUESTIONS!! WE SHOULDN'T. WE CAN'T," she gestured towards her. 

   "FINE! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS ON IT." 

    "OKAY, FINE." 

    "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" 

 I did rock, she did paper. 

   "FUCK!" I grumbled in frustration. 

   "HAHAHAH, YES! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS CHAMP!" she hollered. "NAH NAH, WE'RE DOING BEST OUT OF THREE!" I folded my arms. "YOU'RE JUST SALTY 'CUZ YOU LOST, DON'T EVEN, N/N." Susie teased. "LIKE YOU LOST TO A SIMPLE BOSS 5 TIMES WHEN WE PLAYED DRAGON BLAZERS 2 AT KRIS'?" I smirked. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SIMPLE' IT WAS HARD!!" she folded her arms, huffing. "YEAH, 'CUZ YOUR STATS WERE ASS!!" 

"YOUR STATS ARE ASS!"

"YOU'RE AN ASS!"

"SHUT UP!"

"MAKE ME SHUT UP!"

"YOU'RE BEING SUCH A DUMBASS RIGHT NOW."

"I DON'T CARE, FUCK YOU!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Uh - guys! Aren't we supposed to be leaving?" Noelle interrupted. "Right.... right. Let's go guys." Susie rolled her eyes, messing up my hair. We walked to the edge of Noelle's room, pushing and shoving each other on the way, stopping when we saw a giant ass Ferris wheel, like the one on the poster in the city. Susie and Noelle sat together on one side, and I sat on the other. Susie smirked and kicked me.