☆☆•GOD WHY YOU.•☆☆

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

I saved at Sweet Cap'n and K_K's place and continued on. There were a bunch of conveyor belts everywhere. We went left since it's the only way the conveyors were going. Far on the left was a whole line of  Werewires, but we dodged them and didn't have to fight. Finally, we found conveyors that put us back in the middle. We found the way out but were sneak attacked by a Werewire in a hat.

*BATTLE START*

*  Smorgasbord 2.

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care! 

...

* Virovirokun is beeping a criminal tone.

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care!

...

* Virovirokun looks happy.

* Kris spared Werewire!

* Y/n spared Tasque!

* Susie spared Virovirokun!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 250 D$.

•♡•

After that battle, there were Virovirokuns shooting arrows at us. The way out was lasered off, so we had to solve whatever we need to solve here before we go up there.

We went through the entire area, looking for what could possibly be the solution to it, until I saw that key pop-up, and let the Virovirokun shoot it. All of them disappeared, and the laser was lifted.

   "THAT'S WHERE IT WAS??? I SWEAR WE PASSED IT LIKE 12 TIMES AND STILL DIDN'T SEE IT!!" Y/n yelled. "Well it was there. Let's just move on," Susie said lowly.

We got back to where the lasered-off path was and there was another teacup ride. I got in my teacup with Y/n and the ride started up, but this time, there was another side of it coming down to squish us, so we had to jump to the next teacup ride before we got flattened. We did this a few more times and caught enough arrows to open the chest at the top.

Inside was a Ragger 2, which I gave to Ralsei to put on. Down the path was a room with caution signs on the wall next to the door. We all looked at each other worried, but shrugged it off and went in anyways. Inside was pitch black and we couldn't see anything, but we kept bumping into stuff.

  "Hey, what the hell are these things?" Susie asked. "Oh! I don't know Susie let me see- oh right, I can't- ITS TOO FUCKING DARK!" Y/n screamed. "I mean they're moving forwards," I said. "Huh, it's actually easier to see now- ARE WE IN WHAT I THINK WE ARE?!" Y/n squealed. Our rollercoaster carts moved out of the dark and into the light. Mine looked like me with hearts on the side, Y/n's looked like (insert rollercoaster design here), Susie's looked like a purple dinosaur with flames coming from the bottom, and Ralsei's looked like him.

  "What are these?" Susie asked. "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON A ROLLERCOASTER SUSIE?!" Y/n gasped. "Does it look like we have rollercoasters in our town?" Susie snapped. "It's okay, I'll take you both to one during summer break," they said. "You... really don't have to but okay," she grimaced.