☆☆•GO THE FUCK AWAY 🦅🦅🦅•☆☆

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

Y/n might not be showing it but I can tell they're starting to get pissed off by Noelle.

And I'm not liking the way she's talking to my partner.

She's just being stupid and insecure.

We went down the alley in silence until we heard Queen's laughter.

    "Kris, it's Queen... she's right over there! C-can you two distract her somehow?" she begged. "Sure whatever," Y/n waved off.

We walked up to Queen and she was sipping from her wine glass looking tipsy as hell.

  "Oh- Lmao— You're Here-" she said before laughing. "Sorry While I've Been Looking For Noelle, I've Had Like 4 Of These All-Ages Appropriate Glasses Of Pure Battery Acid" she slurred.

  "I-I think you should put that dow-" 

Queen violently threw her glass at the ground.

We both looked confusedly and concernedly at Queen as she laughed.

  "Don't Worry That Was My Throwing Glass It's Safe" she assured. "Look You Two, Both Of You, Now That We Are Trucies I Feel Like We Are On The Same- Mathematical Wavelength," she said walking up to us. She started leaning on us.

  "You Both Get Me, You Both Do Not Do Crazy Things Like 'Have Opinions' Or Scream When I Capture You Or Telling Me Horrible Ideas For Smartboy Theme Park. I Just Cannot Compute It, Why Everyone Else Is So... Ungrateful," she wondered aloud.

She took another glass of battery acid and threw it on the ground but it exploded this time.

  "Whoops That Was My Super Dangerous Glass" she said. "Kris, Y/n, I Just Want To Make Everyone Smile, And IF I Become An Evil Villain To Accomplish That, Is That Bad?" she asked. We both glanced at each other confused.

   "It's Okay, You Do Not Have To Answer, You Would Be Wrong" she laughed. "But You Two... While We're Still Trucies, Maybe We Could... Make The Most Of It..." she said before a smaller version of the arcade game from earlier dropped from the sky. "We Could Play That Game Again... Wasn't That Fun... You Two? Just Us, Having A Good Time, No One Else To Get In The Way-" she said.

WHILE THE MOST DISGUSTING THING IVE EVER LAID MY EYES UPON CAME DOWN.

A MASSIVE GOLDEN STATUE OF BERDLY IN BOXERS WITH NIPPLES.

And Berdly with it.

    "Queen!! I've been looking everywhere for you to show you this!! A monument to our greatness... together," he exclaimed. Queen looked at it nervously.

   "Oh- Um- Oh- Uh- It- It's- Oh- Well- Um- Mm- It's- How Do I Put This- It's Very... Smart. So Smart You Are- I Love Tolerating You-" she stuttered with 'lying' on her visor.

  "Haha! I KNEW you'd be enamored. Such perfect taste," Berdly flattered himself. "Very Cool Statues- I Did Not Know You Had... Nipples..." she said sounding like she was gonna throw up. "Haha, I will SOON... In our IDEAL WORLD," he said. "Kris, Y/n, feel free to admire our artisanship," he said turning towards us. "Mhm. Yeah. Will– do," Y/n said trying not to laugh. "Good. Queen and I have plans to consider," he said.

  "Haha Yes Oooh So Looking Forward To That- MMmm Yum Yum Yum Yum- Let's Go Burghley," she said turning to walk away.

Berdly started to walk down the alley while Queen pretended to walk after him.

  "Keep Going I Am Right Behind You, Procedurally Lowering The Volume Of My Voice" she lied. She turned around quickly and walked up to us.

   "Sorry You Two I Must Alt Tab Out Of Here" she said before walking past Noelle with a box with a robot face scribbled on it on her head.