☆• LET ME OUTTTTT •☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

I woke up and the next thing I knew I was in a jail cell.

  "Hehehe.. you poor Lightners.. we were told to keep you in here for eternity... too bad! Would have loved to see you guys punished!! Hahaha!!" I heard a voice say. I sat up and turned my head to see Susie stuffing a Rudinn into a trash can.

    "Susie, what the hell," I said. "What?! He was holding a spear!" she said. "YOU POSSESS A MAGIC AXE!" I reminded her. "Oh right-" Susie said sheepishly. "Is that a puzzle?" I asked, turning around.

   "Yeah, still don't know how to solve it. But since you're a smartass, you can try i-" "Wait shut the fuck up for a second," I said interrupting her. "DON'T TELL ME TO-" "SHHHHH. I CAN HEAR VOICES ON THE OTHER SIDE," I whisper-shouted, putting my finger to Susie's lips.

    "Susie? Y/n?" I heard from the other side. "I think it's Kris and Ralsei!" I said. "Yeah! We're here! We're just trying to do this puzzle and we'll free you both!" I responded. I looked at the puzzle. "Spade, diamond, swap, spade," I muttered. "Huh?" Susie faced me. "Put that in. Spade, diamond, swap, spade," I said louder. Susie put it in and the jail cell door opened. "Yes! We did it!" Susie said. "Okay, you go find a way outta this place and I'll try to break Kris and Ralsei out," I said. "Sounds like a plan," Susie agreed.

•♡•

{ Susie's POV }

Alright, out of the cell... Where to next? I'll just go left because left is always right- I heard Lancer's voice to the right and turned around quickly.

  "Th... That's Lancer's voice!" I said. I started jogging towards his voice until I was stopped by a puzzle. Damn, not another one of these... maybe I should go back and ask Kris or Y/n... 

  "And make sure they-" I heard Lancer say from across the room. Lancer... You know what I'll just do it myself. I put in spade, diamond, spade and it worked. On the other side, I saw Lancer... talking to those red guys...?

  "Understand? They have to stay in their cells. The Lightners can't be allowed to escape, especially the purple one," he told it.

•♡•

    "Lancer?" I said. "S-Susie? W-what are you doing here..?" he asked nervously. "Lancer, Kris and Ralsei are still locked up..." I said pointing behind me.

  "I...I know. I...I was the one who told my troops to put you down here... to.. to keep you down here. Forever," he confessed. I stepped forward in disbelief.

   "L...Lancer... you...you... you wanted to get rid of us?" I asked. "I thought we were a team," I said looking away. "I...I can explain, Susie..." Lancer stuttered. I turned away from him, tears welling up in my eyes.

But these weren't sad tears.

Oh no.

They were angry tears.

    "Nah. It's fine. It's fine, actually. You don't have to say anything. I... get it. I get it, y'know," I said walking away from him.

"Why would anyone... really wanna be my friend anyway?"

"Susie that's not-" "Shut up." I interrupted. "But-" "SHUT UP!" I interrupted again. I started walking towards his tiny, shaking-in-fear body.

     "Get out of my way," I said.  He didn't move. I hit the wall extra hard. "Did you HEAR ME? GET OUT OF MY WAY." I yelled. "N...no," he said softly. I laughed, no, cackled. "Did you not HEAR ME..? Man, I tried to warn you." I said. I walked back to the end of the hallway. "So, don't expect me to feel guilty.." I said, summoning my axe.