You Can Always Come Back Home.

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

   "Well, now that that bitch is gone, what do we do now?" I asked. "Well Y/n, the fountain is behind us and to the left, so if you guys want to seal it and go home now, you could do that," Ralsei said. 

  "Shouldn't we be saying our goodbyes though? Just in case we never... come back..." Susie said. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go," Kris agreed.

 We walked back down the hallway, saying goodbye to all the Darkners we befriended. And then we saw Lancer in the throne room. 

   "Susie! Blue person whose name I neglected to learn all along! And other person whose name I never learned! I thought you were going homeways," he said. "We were, but Kris wanted to say bye, you know?" Susie said. "C'mon, aren't both of you besties?" Kris said. "Best of friends!! Awesome friends!! Right Susie? That's why you came back!" Lancer said happily. 

   "Huh?! I mean, I didn't NOT want to! Um.. so you're the king now, huh.." Susie said. "Yes!! And I'm changing some big rules! First, Lightners are now legal! Second, prison is only for dads!" he said confidently. "Sounds like some pretty good changes. Hey, your dad was uh, protecting the fountain right? Is it okay if we like, mess with it?" Susie asked. "I have no idea! But it's you guys, so I trust you! If something bad happens, we'll fix it out!" Lancer said. "Yeah, guess we'll see I guess. Um, we'll see ya later!" Susie said. "Come back soon! There's always room in town, for a couple of clowns!" he waved off. 

•♡•

We tried going back down the castle but C.Round was blocking the way, so we walked back halfway through the hallway. "Guess we should go say bye to Ralsei and leave now, huh guys?" I said. "Wait- uh Y/n um... I... I need to tell you something." Kris said. "O-oh! Um- okay uh- go ahead!" I stuttered. A light blush crept up my face. Susie was staring eagerly at Kris. "I um... I.. d-do you think we should have a sleepover at my house after this?" they said sheepishly. Susie smacked her face. My light blush grew even more but my heart sank a bit. "Yeah! Y-yeah of course!" I said. 

I really thought... 

I thought they were going to confess to me. 

I don't know..

Maybe I wanted it more than I thought they were actually going to. 

But I'm just too scared to do it myself... 

  "Kris. Over here. Now. Uh, Y/n? Would you mind if you waited over by Ralsei? I just need to talk to Kris over here," Susie said. "Oh! Uh... sure... I guess.. See you guys by the fountain," I said before running off. I wonder what they're gonna talk about?

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

"Kris. Over here. Now. Uh, Y/n? Would you mind if you waited over by Ralsei? I just need to talk to Kris over here," Susie said. "Oh! Uh... sure... I guess.. See you guys by the fountain," they said before running off. I walked towards Susie, awaiting what I knew was going to be disappointment. Susie looked up ahead to see if Y/n was far enough before she could say anything. 

    "WHAT WAS THAT?!" she said. "I KNOW, I KNOW I ACTUALLY SHOULD'VE, BUT WHAT IF THEY DIDN'T AND DON'T FEEL THE SAME?" I reasoned. 

   "KRIS ARE YOU SERIOUS? DIDN'T YOU SEE THROUGH OUR ENTIREEEE JOURNEY, THAT THEY'VE DONE NOTHING BUT CARE ABOUT YOU AND BLUSH NEAR YOU? AND ON TOP OF THAT, THEIR ATTACK POWER INCREASED AFTER KING DOWNED YOU. THAT JUST SHOWS THEY CARE AND LOVE YOU, SO IF YOU WON'T TELL THEM YOU LIKE THEM, I WILL," Susie said stomping over to Y/n. "SUSIE WAIT. I WILL, I WILL, OKAY? ITS JUST- ITS NOT THE TIME YET... I'LL TRY AND TELL THEM TODAY OR TOMORROW," I said. "Please, tell them BEFORE we graduate?" Susie said. "Promise," I said. "What would you do without me?" Susie laughed. "Oh, shut up," I chuckled. We walked back to Y/n and Ralsei.