☆☆•Sweet Cap'n Cakes!•☆

just a small cw and tw of suicide implications and thoughts, i suggest you skip if you cannot read about such. (i will indicate when it starts)

•♡•

{ Susie's POV }

Kris saved near the broken arcade machine and we continued on our path.

I'm really just over everything.

It seemed to be a three-way path except for the fact the left way was blocked off and the right way was a conveyor belt going backward. So I guess the only way forward was the path straight ahead, but we decided to buy something from the guys there before we went on. One of them looked like a boombox and the other looked like a CD player.

    "Yo, it must be hard work being Queen's minion, ain't it?" the boombox one said. "Minions?? We're not her minions we're trying to stop Queen," Y/n said. "That's what they all say. Why not take a break and grab a snack? Ultra seedy CD bagels, only 400 D$ each!" they replied.

   "400?! What kinda drugs are in them that they cost 400 fucking D$?! We're not taking that!!" Kris asked. "Huh? C'mon, you can't survive off of the air she breathes! Believe me, I've tried," they continued.

We went to the CD player one to see if they had cheaper items.

   "Wanna buy a bagel? Only 80 D$," they said. "K_K, no! It's 400! 400!" the boombox dipped in. "Got it. Wanna buy 400 bagels? Only 80 D$," he said. Kris looked up and me and smiled.

  "You want some Suz?" they asked.

Damn it.

Why do they want to do this to me now.

   "...Just one," I replied.

This is some sort of pity tactic.

I'm not falling for it.

They all looked at me with their same pity stares. "...We'll take 5," Kris finally said.

We bought the CD bagels and went down the path. There was another beat area, which we easily got through. After that was a path leading up, but it was lasered off, so we kept going straight. There was a strange-looking darkner that attacked us, and we went into battle.

*BATTLE START*

* Virovirokun floated in!

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care!! All the enemies felt great!!

...

* Virovirokun looks healthy.

* Kris spared Virovirokun!

* Y/n spared Virovirokun!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 178 D$.

•♡•

After recruiting those Virovirokun, we continued on our path to find a puzzle with a bunch of letter buttons on the floor. Kris went ahead and did it quickly by typing out "AGREE2ALL" with the given buttons.

  "You Typed: 'Agree 2 All' Thank You For Agreeing 2 This Peon Release Form, Now You Are All Legally My Minions And I Can Use Your Likeness For Funny Statues" Queen said through the screen on the wall. "What if we just... don't do what you say?" I asked. "In That Case I would Be Forced To- Use Another Guy Probably" she realized. "Uh. You do that," I said folding her arms. "Okay But I'm Still Going To Use Your Likeness" she said before the letters went down.

  "Susie... are you okay?" Y/n asked. "Yes, why?" I replied, quickly. "You've just been acting.... a little off lately," they continued.

  "I'm not acting off. I always act like this."