☆☆•The Cyber Field!•☆☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

After Kris saved at the bottom of the slope, we were greeted by a sign.

   "Cyber World... huh, so that's where we are," Susie said studying the sign. "Wait so this isn't a Dark World but it's a Cyber World??" I asked, puzzled.

   "Oh no no! This IS a Dark World but it's CALLED the Cyber World! Because the Dark Fountain was made in a cybernetic area!" Ralsei explained.

  "Slow."

  "Shut up!"

  "Well, the room that the dark eerie thing happened was where the computer lab was supposed to be so I guess that makes sense," Kris shrugged, ignoring me and Susie's bickering.

Along the way was a chest that had a glow wrist.

  "Here Y/n, take this," Kris smiled, giving me the wristband. "Aww, thanks Kris," I said blushing. "Anything for you, love~," they winked and smirked when they saw my face get flustered.

"Ugh, come on Rals," Susie pulled him away from us.

"Did... did we do something?" I asked. "I don't think so, we were just being in love and stuff," Kris replied. "Let's just... follow them," I trailed off, holding their hand.

•♡•

After avoiding battle with a Werewire, there was a teacup ride, like the ones I used to go on at the amusement parks in the city.

   "Huh, there's only three cups," Ralsei realized. "So what's the problem? One of us can just... go together," Susie stated, smiling slowly. "Y/n and I could go in one," Kris smiled at me. Susie's smile started to fade when I knew something was wrong with her. Kris stepped past Ralsei and Susie, grabbing my hand and leading me into one of the cups.

Susie and Ralsei got into theirs, but Kris looked a little concerned.

They probably noticed Susie's changed behavior too.

Suddenly, not only did the cups randomly start spinning around but the entire ride went upwards too. A little freaked out and on edge, I slightly started to panic. It was only when Kris lovingly held my hand that I calmed down. 

We jumped out at the top and saw that speakerhead robot again dropping music beats from the sky. On the other side was another teacup ride.  We kept walking around until we reached a new area.

•♡•

There was a book on a pedestal.

  "Oh, guys! It's a free editable CYBERPEDIA! I'll add an entry!" Ralsei said. "Losing recruits?" I said, reading it while he was writing. "Yeah! If we defeat enemies by fighting, they will become lost. And lost enemies can never be recruited again," Ralsei explained. "Wow. Good thing we won't be killing anyone, right Kris?" I said. "Yeah," they said taking my hand, their voice laced with worry.

Maybe I should talk to them.

Ralsei and Susie were still talking by the pedestal so I had time to talk to them before they catch up.

I pulled them aside and started to whisper.

    "Kris, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing's wrong Y/n, I'm fine," they said. "Yeah right. I know you better than that Kris we're dating, I know when something is bothering you! Is it..." I said, subtly pointing at Susie. They sighed, nodding.

   "I feel like something is bothering her but she doesn't wanna tell us both what it is... maybe something happened?" they guessed. "But we were together all night and this morning and nothing was wrong with her until we got here," I replied. "I know... this is just really difficult for me.. Susie is my best friend, I don't want her to stay sad," they said. "I'm sure she'll be fine soon darling," I kissed them on the forehead. "You're right dearest," they smiled. Susie and Ralsei caught up and we continued on our way.