☆• The Card Castle! •☆

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

We went up the stairs and saw more of those diamond spinners. Knowing how easy it is to dodge them now, we dodged them easily. But there were spikes to the left where the stairs were.

"Ugh, how are we gonna get out now!" Susie grumbled. "Let's just spread out and see if we can find a switch or something to get rid of them," I said. So we all split up. "HEY, GUYS THERE'S A ROOM WITH A PUZZLE HERE!" Y/n screamed up ahead. We walked through and the spikes went back up trapping us.

"What the hell?" I said. The room dimmed. "So the worms have decided to crawl out and play..." A voice said. "Who's there?!" Ralsei asked.

"Geh ha ha ha ha! Thoust FOOLS!"

Suddenly there was a bright light and a blue man came out of it.

"I am Roulxs Kaard, thou're greatest adversary! Thou may have clawedest past all those other conundrums... but THOUSE were created by utter WEAKLINGS! " he said. "Wait... RK- DIDN'T YOU MAKE THOSE PUZZLES???" Y/n pointed at Roulxs judgingly.

"no"

"Really dude? Those were so EASY," Susie laughed.

"ENOUGHETH! Now, prepare thouself. For the STRONGEST puzzle of THOUST LIFE!" Roulxs exclaimed. Another blinding light flashed and a box next to a pressure plate appeared. "TOIL, Worms!" he said confidently.

"PFFT-" I laughed. I walked up to the box and kicked it onto the pressure plate. He looked at me shocked. "GOD. DAMN IT." he said before running away into the wall and disappearing. The spikes keeping us in retracted and so did the ones blocking the stairs to the next floor.

•♡•

"That was easy as hell!" Susie said. "Good job Kris," she said patting my shoulder before heading up the stairs.

"Hey Y/-" I said before they put out their hand. "...Do I shake it?" I asked. "No silly! Just- okay look. You do it," they put their hand down. I put my hand out and they rested their head on my hand, like a little puppy. I pulled their face closer to mine and they started to blush. "KRIS..." they pushed away. My heart started racing and I started getting nervous and flustered. God I just wanted to-

"CAN YOU DUMBASSES STOP FLIRTING AND GET UP HERE!?" Susie screamed from the top of the staircase. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SUSIE," I screamed back while Y/n just stood there looking like they were internally screaming.

"Hey, Kris, um... I have.. something to tell you,"

I leaned in closer.

Were they...

Gonna confess?

"I... I.. have... TO SHOW YOU THIS COOL TRICK I LEARNED WITH MY GUN!" they nervously turned their weapon back into their pistol and threw it in the air. They didn't realize it was pointed to the ground so they pulled the trigger and pulled me down with them in fear.

"A-ah... sorry.." they got up, dashing up the stairs. I blushed harder as they got up and ran up the stairs.

Although they got the best of me now, I'm definitely going to get them back later.

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

OMG OMG O MG O MG OMG WTFW TF- WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT. Not gonna lie Kris is so adorable when they're flustered- BUT I CANT BELIEVE THAT I STUPIDLY SHOT MYSELF IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO IMPRESS THEM....

We went upstairs and saw a couple of blue Hathies.

   "Too bad they aren't avoidable," I said shrugging. Then we went into battle.