☆• Why The Hell Are You Back You Pathetic Slice Of Floor Chee- •☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

DYING

EXPLODING

SLIPPING ON AIR

HHHHH

WHY DID THEY-

H

AA

okay I'm fine now

We finally caught up to Susie and Ralsei where there was more of those ballerina things and we dodged them. This time the spikes to the next floor were on the right. There was another opening at the end and I think we all knew who was going to appear once we went in. We walked in and the spikes lifted. There was another bright light again and there Roulxs was. 

•♡•

    "Geh ha ha... thoust guys really think that was all I hadst?!" he said. 

    "Yup."

    "WRONGE! It's time for you to feel my Reale Powere! BEHOLD! My ULTIMATE puzzle!" he said dramatically. ANOTHER one of those box puzzles appeared. AND IT WAS THE EXACT. SAME. ONE. BUT WITH A SPACE IN BETWEEN. 

  "I- are you serious..?" Kris asked. They kicked the box twice like it was nothing, and the spikes retracted. We all just looked at him and his stupid ass. The room went silent as he eyed us shockingly. 

   "Ahhh.. ahh... ha.. ha ha ha! Gullible worms! That wasn'tst REALLY my ultimate puzzle! I have a wayst better one right here." he lied. 

"Can.. can we see it?" Ralsei asked politely. 

"no" 

  "PFFT-" I cracked up and started laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT??" Kris giggled. "THE- THE WAY HE JUST RAN AWAY- IT WAS SO DUMBBB-" I kept laughing. "*DONKEY WHEEZE* I KNOW RIGHT!!" Susie laughed. We all started dying of laughter because of how dumb Susie's wheeze was. "OKAY OKAYY- WE GOTTA GET HOME GUYS LET'S GO," I said trying to get back on track. 

•♡•

We left the room and went left to where the stairs were. There was a chest next to it and had a Revive Mint in it. We went up the stairs and there was another save point. Kris saved and we went into what we presumed was Roulxs' shop. We had a lot of money so we bought a new axe for Susie and a new scarf for Ralsei. Along with a couple of Roulx Roux which I think is mac and cheese-  

After we left we finally found the elevator that was stuck upstairs. We were able to ride it up and down now. We went up some more stairs and got to a room with a long hallway. 

   "*huff* HOW MANY MORE- *puff*  DAMN STAIRS DO WE HAVE TO- *huff* WALK UPPPPP," Susie panted. "*huff* I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S *puff* TIRING..." Kris replied. 

Then the room got dark. 

   "What's happening?" Ralsei said nervously. 

   "Enough, Worms...!" we heard a familiar voice say. 

   "NO. NO. NO. IF YOU COME BACK ONE MORE DAMN TIME WITH SOME STUPID FUCKING PUZZLE YOU PATHETIC SLICE OF FLOOR CHEESE I SWEAR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!" I screamed in frustration. 

Everyone went quiet and stared at me.

And Roulxs appeared once more.

   "FUCK!" I screamed.

    "Thou may have CHEATEDETH through mine PUZZLES, but in COMBAT, thou shalt be scattered about!" he said. 

   "Seeing as we haven't died yet, I don't really think so," Kris said.