☆☆•Alone Together. <3•☆☆

•♡•

{ Y/n's POV }

We crashed at the end of the rollercoaster and woke up in a bunch of garbage.

   "Looks like this trash saved us..." Susie said.

We jumped out of the garbage while Susie climbed on top of it.

  "Haha, who's king of the trash pile now?!" she teased before slipping and falling off the giant pile. "O–ow!" she said holding her knee.

  "Susie are you alright??" I asked concerned. She struggled to stand. "Psh, yeah it's fine, don't touch me."

I backed away from her, slightly hurt.

Why'd she get so hostile to me for?

She stumbled to the ground when she moved on her bad leg.

Kris helped her stand up while Ralsei walked over to her.

   "O–ow.." she hissed. "You want me to look?" Ralsei said.

   "L-look at what!? I'm fine!" she denied. "Susie we know you hurt your leg falling off. Just admit it," Kris said. "...Okay maybe it hurts a little.." she confessed. Ralsei walked up to Susie and hugged her.

  "WOAH HEY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU-"

Ralsei healed her while she screamed.

   "Feel better?" Ralsei asked. "FEEL BETTER?! AFTER YOU JUST CAME UP AND–" she paused, stepping with her formerly hurt foot.

   "Umm.. doesn't feel WORSE I guess.." she continued. "How do you do that anyway? That healing... thingy," she asked.

  "Oh, healing magic? It's simple, Susie. Anyone can do it. I could even teach you if you're interested!" he explained. "Heh, ask me again when it's like- blood explosion magic," she chuckled. "But, um, if you WANTED, I guess I could learn it." she admitted. "Sure Susie. Next time we have a break!" Ralsei agreed.

We continued down the path and saw NUBERT! LITERALLY, LOVE THAT DUDE–

Not as much as Kris but I love that dude.

Some trash guy told us about storage. Pretty useful info to be honest.

We came up to two separate paths. One going up and the other going ahead.

  "There's a fork in the path..." Ralsei acknowledged. "It might be better if we split up. But first.. Suz, come here," Kris said. "O-oh.. Uh.. okay," she slowly walked towards them. "Should I follow you two?" I asked. "No, just us darling. I'll be right back," they said. "Oh.. okay," I said.

•♡•

{ Kris' POV }

"There's a fork in the path..." Ralsei acknowledged. "It might be better if we split up. But first.. Suz, come here," I said. "O-oh.. Uh.. okay," she slowly walked towards me. "Should I follow you two?" Y/n asked. "No, just us darling. I'll be right back," I said. "Oh.. okay," they replied.

We walked as far as we could from them before I stopped.

  "Kris.. what's up..?" she asked.

  "Susie.. do you like me?"

She looked at me shocked, nervously staring at the ground.

  "N-no–"

  "Please don't lie to me."

  She turned around and held her arm, sniffling.

   "Fine. I do like you. And I have for such a long while but it's too late for me now. I can tell you're annoyed by me. I can tell. I'm sorry for inconveniencing you like this, I really did try to see you as a friend but I.. just couldn't. I.. can't," she cried.