Chapter Three

Robin and Priscilla sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn between them. Robin insisted they watch Breakfast Club first and Priscilla had no objections. She was more than ready to ogle over Judd Nelson.

Being at Robin's was nice because Robin's mom worked as an overnight nurse in the ER so the two girls had the house to themselves. Robin's parents had gotten divorced a couple years ago. Her dad only lived a few miles down the road, and Robin tried to visit whenever she could but she preferred staying at her mom's, because she got so much time to herself.

Priscilla grabbed onto Robin's arm with a forceful grip when the scene with Bender and Claire came on where he's teasing her about being a virgin. It was Priscilla's favorite scene of the movie. It made her core tingle when Bender describes to Claire the vivid scene of hooking up with someone knowing you could be caught at any moment. It gave her a rush that she couldn't describe. The way Bender looked at Claire; the slight smirk he had at the thought of her bra-less with her shirt unbuttoned. It made her melt.

"'Scilla, breathe." Robin laughed when she looked over at Priscilla, still holding a death grip on Robin's arm and her eyes glued to the TV screen.

"Shhh." Priscilla shushed Robin. For this one minute and fifteen seconds, all her attention was solely dedicated to Judd Nelson. Priscilla finally relaxed once Andrew told Bender to leave Claire alone. "Oh, my god, I love him." Priscilla said breathlessly. She let go of Robin's arm, looking down to see the red handprint left behind. "I'm sorry. You know that's my favorite scene. I just... I can't explain it. It makes me feel some type of way."

"You're drooling over John Bender and Eddie isn't your type?" Robin joked, "You know Eddie is basically a real life version of Bender."

Priscilla rolled her eyes at Robin. "Bender is a complicated, provocative, trauma ridden man doused in delinquency and rebellion. Eddie gets his rocks off playing D&D. They are not the same."

A knock on the door caught both of their attention. The girls looked at each other before Robin realized who it must be. She sighed, getting up and pausing the movie. "It's gotta be Steve." Robin groaned. "I told him he wasn't invited but of course he doesn't listen to me."

Robin disappeared into the kitchen where the back door was. Anyone that knew Robin well knew that you always entered her house through the back door. Robin reached for the door knob, turning it slowly and preparing to tell Steve off for interrupting their girls' night. When she opened the door, it was not Steve who was looking back at her.

"Whose car is that out there with the saggy muffler?" Eddie asked, pushing past Robin and walking through the door. He immediately started reaching for cupboards and looking for something good to snack on.

"Do you only come to my house when you're hungry?" Robin inquired.

Eddie whipped his head around to look at Robin. "Well," He thought for a moment. "Yeah, that's usually when I end up here." He grabbed a box of Honeycombs down from the cabinet and dug in, shoving a handful of dry cereal into his mouth. "So?" His words were muffled from his mouth full of cereal. "You didn't tell me who that car out there belongs to. I know it's not yours. You don't drive."

Robin tried to hold back a smile. She knew Eddie was going to be pleasantly surprised when he found out that the car belonged to his new "main chick" as he called her. Eddie hadn't even met Priscilla yet and he already knew that she was something else.

"Robs?" Priscilla called out as she stepped around the corner into the kitchen. She looked over at Eddie and watched as his mouth dropped open at the sight of her, a few pieces of Honeycombs falling out of his mouth and onto the floor.