✞ The monthly visit ✞

You and L had been living together for a while, and he knew you better than ever. The only time you weren't with him cuddling or lying on his lap was when you were on your days, when you spent hours lying in bed, squatting, with one hand on your belly.

He was slowly learning how to be a good boyfriend, especially in those days when you were at your most sensitive. It was when you ate sweets with him the most, or enjoyed his caresses more than usual. On this particular occasion, your period had hit you harder than ever. You were nauseous and spent more time than necessary in the shower, so he decided to take a break from the case he was working on and went to check how you were feeling.

He knew you were awake because you had the TV on, and you didn't usually sleep with background noise. He lay down next to you on the bed, you felt his weight on the mattress, but you didn't have the strength to turn over, you had your back turned to him. He turned so he could cuddle, snuggling against your body as he stroked your hair, moving it slightly so he could kiss your neck and rest his hands on your belly, caressing your hands.

You closed your eyes and sighed. It felt good, so good that it was turning the sensation of pain into something else, making you blush as you felt his lips against your skin, needing to kiss him. You turned and wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, pulling him closer to you as he lowered his hands to your lower back, resisting the temptation to grab your ass.

He was very considerate when you were like this, and wouldn't allow himself to do anything to you unless you initiated it. Fortunately for both of you, you lowered your hand to his trousers, unbuttoning them so he knew what you wanted. He grinned against your face, standing over you as he kissed your neck again, his hands resting at your sides, kissing his way down until he reached your chest. You reached up for him to remove your blouse, leaving you alone in your black bra, which he looked at lustfully before he began kissing your breasts, listening to you moan. He pressed his body closer to yours, letting you feel his cock, which clearly enjoyed the way your body shuddered beneath his.

You were needier than on other days, so you lowered your hand to his cock, looking up at him eagerly. He knew that was the signal for him to enter you, but when he touched the pocket of his trousers, he stopped short, pulling out of you as he put a hand to his chin, thinking.

He forgot; you'd run out of condoms a couple of days ago. It looked like this time you'd have to conform with caresses. Good thing you were more sensitive these days, and he loved it.