✞ Fight ✞

One of the most recurrent reasons for you and L to fight was his jealousy. He wasn't insecure, and he trusted you, but because you were very attractive it was normal for other men to flirt with you, especially since they didn't believe you when you told them you were dating someone, although you couldn't tell them it was L, of course.

Now that you were working together on Kira's case, and Light Yagami was behaving differently after his imprisonment, he had been particularly flirtatious with you, which surprisingly hadn't caused any problems until a few days ago, when you laughed at a joke he told you, making L so angry that he didn't want to sleep in the same room as you. You tried to go and sort things out, but that didn't solve anything. L was still too angry to have a reasonable conversation and kept ignoring you, which meant that when he was finally ready to make up, you were upset enough to now ignore him.

It was the first time in years that you had a fight that lasted this long, mostly because you couldn't find a time when you could both talk without being interrupted by so much work. That night, however, everyone went home early, and you and your boyfriend were alone, in silence, in the quarters.

"L," you called out to him, to which he ignored you, staring at his computer, even though he didn't have much to do. "Please, look at me."

He ignored you. He kept looking at his computer. He didn't care what you had to say, even if you were right, and had only laughed because it was funny and not because Light had said it, that didn't take away from the fact that he didn't like having to share you, much less fight because of someone who supposedly didn't matter.

You had already noticed that L hated Light, but you never imagined that he was intimidated by him. For some reason, he couldn't see that he wasn't your type, beyond being a suspect in the investigation, of course. Besides, you'd been together so long you were practically married, you didn't understand why he was acting so weird about something that didn't make sense.

You knew L well enough to know that he would continue his childish attitude to the end, so you were the one who had to manage to remind him how you felt about him, and you knew exactly how. You got up from your chair and stood behind him, placing your hands on his shoulders, massaging him before bending down to give him a kiss on the cheek, without stopping what you were doing. L was doing his best not to let you notice that even when we were fighting, he was enjoying it, but you knew him and you knew you could take it further without upsetting him more.

You pulled away to sit on his lap, he avoided your gaze because he knew your eyes would end up convincing him to take you right there, but you didn't care, you knew you could convince him in other ways. You kissed his face, getting close to the corner of his lips, which you kissed as both of your skin crawled with goosebumps. You kissed his lips softly, innocently, at first, but gradually kissed him more intensely to get him to reciprocate. But today he was putting up more resistance than usual. Luckily you were prepared.

You took off your blouse, revealing the top of the lingerie he had given you a few months ago, pressing your body against his as you continued to kiss him, moving over his cock slowly as you let out little sighs. It hadn't been that long since you'd last done it, but the sex was so good between you two that it got pretty bad when you went a day without doing it. You took one of his hands and brought it to your breasts, inviting him to touch you, but nothing was working.

You stopped suddenly, worried that this time it was different and he was really angry. It seemed like that from the way his head was down and his breathing was getting heavy. Apprehensive, you pulled yourself off his lap and stood up, holding back tears. But before you could turn around, L suddenly stood up and threw everything on his desk, grabbing you by the hips and pulling you roughly against it, standing over you as he pulled off his trousers.

He kissed you quickly, desperately, leaving a trail of kisses from your cheek to your belly before removing your panties, though not your skirt, and penetrating you ferociously. Clearly, he had missed you too. He penetrated you again and again, listening to your moans with a smile on his face, taking your ass to squeeze it between his hands. His kisses trailed back down to your neck, where he began to suck it gently, a little harder with each passing minute, until he left a red mark on it, one he was sure Light and the others would see the next day.

Before he finished, he whispered in your ear that he had missed you, clutching his nails behind your back before he gave the last few thrusts, relaxing his body over yours before he stood up and pulled his trousers up, helping you to your feet. He took you by the hand and led you to his room, proposing to bathe with him before taking a nap for a few hours, before the task force arrived in the building and had to rearrange Light so that he was at the other end of where you sat.