Chapter One

We don't learn. Freddy knows that. In fact.. That's his motto, he doesn't learn therefore he'll never see the mistakes he's made nor does he care. Freddy knows he is the best in the band, he didn't believe he needed the others. He just wanted the attention to himself but he liked how the others brought in cash to upgrade the place.

Freddy groaned curling up as he rubbed his face the sweat had made his fringe stick and become a gross mess. His head was pounding while his stomach churns his alarm still beeping before he knocked it off the night stand with a 'Thud' He slowly opened his eyes making his head pound more due to the bright morning sun.

He dragged himself out of bed and fixed himself up to a passable degree the last thing he wanted was for the others, who he considered less than him to see he was ill. He wasn't going to miss a proformance he was the star of the show. He knew he was clearly the favourite. The Mvp.

Bringing black dress pants a white button up long sleeved shirt with a black sleeveless jacket and a black ribbon to tie the outfit together. He walked out and slipped into the bathroom stripping out of his pj's he was about to get in the shower before he felt his stomach churn again. Quickly opening the toilet he wretched up all that was in his stomach.

'Bang bang bang'

"Freddy hurry up the show starts soon!" Bonnie yelled as Freddy was sitting on the floor of the bathroom knees to his chest he had gotten through the shower but he could barely stand without wanting to wretch. "Alright alright.." he called back forcing himself up he rinsed his mouth out with water from the tap before picking up his pj's and opening the door.

He walked straight past Bonnie and threw his clothes into his room fixing his bowtie and walking to the stage squeaking in surprise as Bonnie put his top hat onto his head he had completely forgotten about it he looked up at the taller bunny who was 6'2 and Freddy was 6 foot but that didn't stop Freddy from glaring, muttering a 'thank you' as he got into position.

He felt his stomach twist his facial expression twitched as he tried to keep up his stern look "You sure your good?" Bonnie asks while he tuned his guitar, getting a nod in reply from Freddy as he tested the microphone. Freddy looked up as the curtain started to draw...

The show was going well for awhile, well until Freddy started to feel faint slowly starting to slurr his words his knees becoming weak and struggling to hold his own weight. Bonnie's concern was slowly raising until Freddy just collapsed in the middle of the song.

The kids screamed as Chica ran to close the curtains. Bonnie rushing to Freddy's side lifting Freddy's head onto his lap and rolled him onto his back feeling Freddy's forehead Bonnie frowned as he was burning up bad. Bonnie lifted Freddy into his arms Bonnie may be tall but he was the skinny tall type he struggled to carry Freddy backstage

Sitting his ass on a table and setting Freddy down resting Freddy's upper half on his lap using his arm to support his head and neck waiting for Chica to help him get Freddy into his room. Chica walked in and frowned "What happened to him??" She asks walking over and looking at the bear who remained out cold "He's burning up.. real bad" Bonnie said rubbing behind Freddy's ear without realising he was doing so.

"C'mon let's get the cranky bastard to his room" she said picking up Freddy's legs Bonnie held his shoulders together they moved him to his room. Chica left Bonnie who changed and tucked Freddy in. The bear was now back in his pj's and safely tucked in. Bonnie looked down at Freddy patting his head before walking out to see Chica was giving out free pizza to apologise to the kids.

Having only three in the band the three were quite close as in Bonnie was good friends with Chica and Chica liked having Bonnie as a friend but the two were on difficult terms with Freddy. Bonnie was happy to call them friends but Chica didn't really like Freddy, she always called him a jerk and he always called her a bitch.

Once all was good again Bonnie performed a solo while Chica was serving pizza they were pretty understaffed and they were told they were getting a new friend soon.. they all hoped they were a hard worker. Once all closed up and done for the day Bonnie went back to Freddy's room to check on him. He smiled seeing Freddy was fast asleep snoring peacefully.

Bonnie patted his head spending the next few hours cleaning the room and making sure Freddy was alright he could smell the light scent of smoke making him look around confused. He opened up the window slightly before turning the fan on getting a wet hand towel and setting it on Freddy's forehead he knew it was best for him to try to not wake the bear.

Someone was watching them from the vents his eyes focused on bonnie tilting his head he took a drag of his cigarette blowing the smoke downwards a grin on their face 'Better watch yourself bunny. I don't think freddy will be able to keep me away~'

((First chapter of my second book the updates will be slow and I don't plan to make this story longer than 20 chapters but it's a fun side story to do))