Chapter Seventeen

Times should and mostly will start to get better, Freddy was slowly starting to get better. He was finally allowed home. He was so happy to be home.

Freddy sat on a chair watching the kids run around, he was drawing with a few special needs kids. They had gotten a call that these kids were coming and Bonnie thought it would be good for Freddy to handle them.

Freddy looked at the little girl as she touched his arm "Yes kiddo?" He asks as she tilts her head "What happened to all your fur?" She asks. Freddy's fur is pretty much paper thin, he was wearing a hoodie to cover the worst of it. "Well, I have cancer.. the treatment speeds up the loss of my fur" he explains as she tilts her head

"Is it contiguous?" She asks as Freddy shook his head "No it's not, it's mostly genetic" Freddy said before Bonnie walked over "How's you guys going?" He asks patting Freddy's head. Freddy leant against Bonnie "We are doing fine, me and Isabelle are drawing" he said showing that he had drawn Bonnie.

Isabelle showed Bonnie her drawing of Chica with her cupcake. Bonnie smiles "You guys are amazing artists" he said clapping softly. Freddy would look to the door, seeing Isabelle's parents walking over he looks at her "I think it's time for you to go kiddo" he said patting her back as she nodded "Oh, okay see you Freddy" she said hugging him. He looked a bit surprised before hugging her back.

Isabelle is five years old and is in a wheelchair, she lost a leg when she was young from what she told Freddy. Freddy would look up at her parents "It was lovely to watch over Isabelle she's an angel" he said as her parents nod "Thank you for watching her, her grandmother needed our help and we didn't have the time to load her into the car" the mother said as the father wheeled Isabelle away.

He nods and watches as she follows to leave, before dropping a 20 dollar note in the tip jar. Freddy looked surprised before looking up at Bonnie who hugged him. Freddy rests his head against Bonnie's chest "She's a sweet child.. but I'm tired" he yawns making Bonnie laugh

He pats Freddy's head and giggles "Your always tired" he teases making Freddy huff "Well I'ma go lay down" he says before Bonnie kisses his forehead "Then go love" he says before Freddy pulls away and nods. Bonnie would watch as Freddy walked away. The rest of the day was uneventful, but Bonnie was glad to see Freddy interacting with the kids.

He had never seen Freddy so happy to be with the kids again. But Bonnie was mindful and kept Freddy more isolated from the rowdier kids not wanting him to get sick. He walked into the staff area to see Freddy curled up on the couch. He smiles and kisses his forehead "Why didn't you go to bed?" Bonnie whispers, Freddy yawned and stretched whinging when Bonnie slowly scooped him up

"Don't complain to me, I wanna bring you to bed" Bonnie mumbles carrying Freddy to their room. Bonnie had moved some of his things into Bonnie's room to prevent him having to go back and fourth. Bonnie laid Freddy down on the bed who had been nuzzling his neck...

Freddy woke up the next morning looking around he yawned and curled up, he was feeling alot better. He got up and got dressed in his normal stage clothes, looking at himself in the mirror. His fur may be paper thin and his eyes were slightly sunken in but he was really starting to fill up with energy. Making his way out to the main room he saw kids running around, spilt soda and pizza under the table.

The greasy pizza smell filling his nostrils as he scrunched his nose slightly before looking at Bonnie who was helping Chica serve. Making his way to the stage he looked up, then he looked at Bonnie and Chica "Bon, Chica" he calls making them scurry over to him

"Wanna do a proformance together?" He asks making Bonnie widen his eyes "Really? But are you sure you can perform?" He asks as Freddy placed his hands on his shoulders "Yes! I want to do this" he said before pecking Bonnie's lips. He then turned his attention to Chica "Let's get the music going" Freddy said bouncing with energy.

Freddy and Bonnie got into position as kids looked at the stage. They all screamed Freddy's name happy to see him back on the stage. He smiled and waved to the kids, the music would start as Freddy looks back at Bonnie and Chica nodding before he started to sing, Bonnie found it rather romantic seeing Freddy put on a show.

Freddy had never sung with this much energy before. Bonnie happily plays his guitar, once the show comes to an end he turned to Bonnie and smiled sheepishly, Bonnie hugged him tightly "Freddy bear you did so well" he said nuzzling into the bear's neck. Freddy blushed and hid his face with his hand. "Bonnnieeee" he whined playfully before Bonnie booped his nose and got off the stage, leaving Freddy bewildered.

((Lol Freddy is starting to get better, hope it stays that way :) ehe))