Chapter Fourteen

When times get rough, we must pull through.. thinking it's over doesn't help anyone. Unfortunately it's hard to open up to help when you feel like your drowning in emotions.

Freddy was curled up on his hospital bed. He had managed to get Bonnie to go home and have a shower. He was hoping Bonnie would crash at the pizzeria and get some rest.

If Freddy was going to be honest, he felt like there was no hope for him.. he is only holding on for Bonnie. He didn't tell Bonnie but right after he left he got a lawyer to come over and help him write a will. He left pretty much everything for Bonnie, but some of it was left for his brother... if they ever find him.

But for now Freddy could rest, or so he thought. The hospital was strangely rowdy, he could hear people screaming and watched from the window as people were panicking, quickly getting patients out? He blinked and tried to stand only to fall to the floor, he was too weak to stand.

He managed to make his way back onto the bed and curled up. He hoped everything was alright- suddenly a group of nurses rushed in unequiping Freddy from everything but the Iv and water drips. They wheeled him out and told him to keep calm. "Wh-what's going on?" He asks the nurse holding his Iv's "Don't worry, you'll know once we get you outside" this confused Freddy for a moment before he heard someone yelling about.. a bomb? Was this a bomb threat!??

He looks at the nurse, they didn't have enough time to wait for the elevator so they took him down the ramps. He was terrified, the ramps are steep and the nurses handling him weren't exactly strong. He was scared to be well- let go as he would've managed to get a decent speed before hitting the wall. Luckily that didn't happen

The nurse's grip slipped on the bed but the second nurse who had been holding the Iv's grabbed the bed and held on for dear life as Freddy gasped in surprise "Don't worry I gotcha" she smiles as the other nurse helps to get Freddy out safely. Once he was out they set him a safe distance from the hospital.

He was lucky enough to get the best spot under a tree otherwise he would've boiled to death. He watched as the nurse stuck his Iv's onto one of the tree's small but strong branches. He looks around and lowers his ears, taking out his phone he saw a message from Bonnie

'Going to bed, love U <3'

He smiled softly and messaged

'Sleep well love'

He turned his phone off to save battery as it was rather low, he looked around the yard.. so many sickly people out in the heat. He sat up and looked at an old male who approched and tried to shove him off the bed saying he needed it more than Freddy did. Only thing is the male can walk and Freddy couldn't.

"S-sir- I can't stand I- we can sit together on the bed?" He offered politely "No. I need this bed. I don't care what you want." The male hissed he looked around 60 "I said I can't move. I gave you a generous option to share" Freddy growls sitting up "But now you can fuck off." He snarls baring his sharp teeth. The man looked him up and down choosing to leave the bear alone.

Freddy sighs and lays back down looking at his phone he texted Chica

'Chi, can you come to the hospital,

He looked at the message and shook his head rewriting it

'Chica, how's Bon?'

He sent that and looked around his eyes widening when he saw men in all black circling the yard of patients like a pack of wolves. Now he knew this wasn't a threat.. this was a hostage situation. The males each grabbed a person and brought them inside the hospital. Freddy cries out when one grabbed his neck dragging him off the bed, the Iv's were ripped from his arms. He managed to stumble with the man who kept a grip on his neck. Freddy could hear people yelling and screaming.

He was tossed onto the floor of the main lobby. Freddy slowly curled up, feeling a hand on his shoulder he looked up to see the nurse from before. She smiles softly, she's a white fox with orange markings and purple makeup "Don't worry" she said pulling him away from the men to lean him against the reception desk.

They look up at the other men, there was 10 hostages in total. The leader had a white marking on his black skee mask. Freddy looks at his friends, they were all armed with guns, they all had semi automatics and a pistol just in case...

He look at the nurse "Has this ever happened?" Freddy asks as she shook her head "Never..." she whispers "Shut it" the male orders before Freddy could reply. Freddy just brought his knees to his chest, It's freezing now.. this air con is going to give him a cold..

The male points the gun at the nurse "Where's the nearest phone?" He asks as she points to the desk it's litreally a reception desk- Freddy frowns and watches as the man called the cops, demanding money. They said they have an 100 minutes to get it. They said every ten minutes they'll shoot a hostage. Freddy's eyes widen as he looks at the nurse who was equally scared.

((OooOooo- hospital getting hostages, wonder what happens next?))