Chapter Ten

[Self harm later in the chapter with Gold and Springtrap, so skip them if it makes you uncomfortable]

Well, Thing's don't always go to plan. That's why you have to make the best out of the worst. Sometimes that touches the heart better than any place to be taken to can.

Bonnie sat on the floor behind the pizzeria in the light forest. There is a nice little spot where grass doesn't grow, perfect for a little picnic. Bonnie had laid the blanket down, He was getting ready to get Freddy before he set a rock ontop of the picnic basket since there is alot of wild life in this forest. Standing up and dusting off his hands he walked back to the pizzeria, half rushing as he had Freddy waiting in the main room.

Freddy sat on the stage looking around he looked at his hands as the weeks went by Freddy's fur had gotten thin, he was always cold and since it was winter he was always in a heavy jumper and long pants. His ears perked up when the door opened he looks up at Bonnie, smiling widely he held his arms out for a hug. Bonnie hugged him tightly, arms around Freddy's shoulders as Freddy hugged Bonnie's waist.

"Can I walk with you?" Freddy asks taking Bonnie's hands to try and stand after five rounds of chemo over the last two months and a half, Freddy had some energy to him. "alright, if you fall I get to carry you" Bonnie grinned as Freddy pouted "Fine." Freddy grumbled before standing up with Bonnie's help. Bonnie grabbed Freddy's waist to steady him, the bear would only look down at his hands and smile with a confident laugh. "What?" Bonnie asks narrowing his eyes, Freddy pinched his cheeks "Your adorable" was all he said making Bonnie blush madly before taking Freddy's hand.

Freddy linked arms with Bonnie so he didn't fall over. Bonnie smiled and lead Freddy out of the door taking him into the forest behind the pizzeria. Freddy gasped and looked around "this is so pretty.." he said out of breath. Bonnie slowed down so it was a more comfable walk for Freddy. The bear was looking around and had a bit of bounce to his steps like a child. Bonnie smiled he loved seeing Freddy with energy he had never seen before, even if it's only around in the second half of the day.

Freddy's eyes lit up when he saw the little picnic there was a raccoon trying his luck on the basket but the rock ontop had been enough to stop the petty thief as Bonnie quickly shooed it away. Freddy sat on the blanket and pushed the rock off he wasn't too bothered to try lift it he knew he was too weak. Bonnie watched as Freddy took a piece of a sandwhich and broke it in half, looking around before tossing it into the bush. Bonnie looked at where it was thrown to see the same raccoon making off with the piece.

Bonnie sat down next to Freddy and smiled "And you called me cute?" The bunny teased as Freddy took a bite of the sandwhich and mumbles blushing. Freddy wasn't a good romantic he had never been in love before, this was all new to him. Bonnie rested his head on Freddy's shoulder and looked up at the trees "It's very pretty up there" Bonnie said, Freddy looked up and tilted his head slightly "I'd like to go up there someday" he said looking at the bunny who looked back at him "I could take you up there one day" Bonnie said with a soft smile. Freddy smiled widely again he had mayo on his nose somehow. Bonnie licked the mayo off Freddy's nose making him squeak and blush bright red.

"Bonnnn" he said leaning against Bonnie and holding his hand. "Yes Fred?" Bonnie said kissing Freddy's cheek. Freddy didn't say no more he just grabbed the collar of Bonnie's shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Bonnie squeaked before kissing back he hadn't expected it and Freddy had some power to that pull. Closing his eyes he couldn't describe how it felt. Truely passionate was the only thing that came close. Freddy pulled away and gasped for air. Bonnie wasn't out of breath and could've gone longer, but he didn't want to push the bear when he's in such a weak and venerable state.

Bonnie and Freddy stared into one another's eyes for ages until Bonnie broke it by smiling softly. Freddy smiled back and hugged Bonnie, they spent the rest of their evening together playing and laughing. Watching the sunset was the most romantic thing ever to Freddy and he had managed to hide a few happy tears.

Gold no longer Fredbear stood infront of Spring who was tied up and acting like a feral cat. Gold sighs and shook his head "Spring." He said making the bunny stop and narrow his eyes at him "It's me Fredbear, Goldie" he said as Spring shook his head and kept struggling. "Oh fuck it I'll wait for you to tire out." Gold waved the rabbit off and sat on the table. Taking out a knife he pressed it against his wrist unaware the rabbit was watching as blood slowly ran down his arm. Gold watched it with a soft twitchy smile this had been the only way he had kept sane to this point, Spring tilted his head and freed himself Gold was terrible at knots, standing up he took the tape off and sat next to Gold.

Gold looked at him and squeaked "How'd you-" he was stopped by the rabbit who put a finger to his lips. "Shut it." The bunny said softly using his other hand to snatch the knife and throw it away "What are you doing?!" Gold asks frowning only to be glared at "I should be asking you that!" Spring hissed and gently grabbed Gold's arm inspecting the wound he frowned seeing there were older scars that remained. He placed his hand over the bloody wound making Gold wince before blinking confused when the pain vanished as Spring's hand glowed with a pale yellow light.

"What was that?"

((End of chapter Lol, still very bad commentary here))