Chapter Eight

Days out are meant to be fun. But if you are limited by your condition it could turn things from possibly fun to a simple talk in a coffee shop.

Bonnie was up and making breakfast for Freddy. He always waited for Freddy to wake up before making food, it gave Freddy time to get his stomach settled. The last time he made that mistake of waking him up with food, Freddy had thrown up all over himself. Freddy was currently sitting at the table half asleep whilst trying to read the newspaper. Bonnie found it cute that Freddy likes to read the papers, Freddy would always say it kept him up to date with the news.

Bonnie set down a plate of Eggs on toast infront of Freddy who opened his eyes and looked up at Bonnie nodding a thank you before setting the paper aside. He took the plate and started to eat, he slowly nibbled on his meal as Bonnie would wash up. Bonnie looked at Freddy drying his hands, Freddy looked like he was going to fall asleep while eating.

Bonnie sighed and walked over rubbing Freddy's back he knew he couldn't take Freddy out when he can't even stay awake long enough to finish his meal. Freddy purred lightly before choking on his food making Bonnie hit his back softly. Freddy would cough up the chunk of toast and whined before shivering. "Freddy.. I'm not taking you out when your like this.. if your better in the afternoon I'll take you then, but for now it's back to bed." Bonnie said sternly as Freddy lowered his ears.

Bonnie would scoop the bear up into his arms before Freddy rapped his arms around the Bonnie's neck hiding his head in the crook of his neck, whining softly. "Freddy.. C'mon just take a nap and if your feeling better then, I'll take you out. Deal?" Bonnie said rubbing behind the ill bear's ear softly. "Finee.." the bear's voice didn't raise his voice above a whisper which meant the bunny had to listen closely if he was going to hear the bear.

Bonnie carried Freddy back to his room, opening the door and bringing Freddy inside laying the bear down and tucking him in "There you go.. all nice and cozy. I'll check up on you as soon as I can, I got a few things to do." Bonnie said kissing Freddy's forehead before walking to the door looking back at Freddy who's face slowly softened as he faded into a dreamless slumber. Bonnie smiled softly before walking out of the room, closing the door and sighing heavily.

"Time to pay a visit to Fazbear's fright." He mumbled grabbing some food for Fredbear, in the form of sandwiches and biscuits. Turning on the light of the basement he heard Fredbear hiss softly, closing the door he shook his head "It's me idiot." He frowned as he walked down the stairs. Fredbear came out of hiding and growled "Don't call me an idiot." He said crossing his arms. Bonnie set the plate down and huffed "I need you to come with me to Fazbear's frights." He said making Fredbear raise an eyebrow as he picked up a sandwich half and started to eat it.

"Why?" He asks making Bonnie roll his eyes "because the animatronic there is called SpringTrap I feel like there is a connection. They are a green rabbit according to my research. I wasn't able to find a proper photo of him although." Bonnie sat on the table while he explained. Fredbear's eyes widened slightly "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He said in a slightly hyped voice which surprised Bonnie since the bear had been stone cold the whole time until now.

Bonnie blinked "Annnd how do I go with you without you being seen?" He asks as Fredbear grabbed one of Chica's plain black hoodies from the clean clothes basket and put it on, it was slightly large around his waist but otherwise it fit just fine. "This is how." Fredbear said plainly as Bonnie nodded "I'll wait outside for you?" He asks making the bear nod "It's better if I come out from the back. Meet me at the corner of the street."

Bonnie nodded walking out of the basement and out the restaurant. Walking down the street he could hear footsteps behind him turning to look behind him he saw Fredbear wearing the hoodie he had stolen. Bonnie slowed down so Fredbear could walk by his side. "So. What made you find out about the animatronic at Fazbear's Frights? I haven't even heard of the place until now" Fredbear said glancing at the purple bunny "It was rather simple.. I was researching about Springbonnie when I found an online news blog talking about the animatronic that was being transferred to Fazbear's Frights." Bonnie said with a simple shrug.

Fredbear nodded lightly taking a biscuit out of his pocket and eating it "Did you really stuff all twelve cookies in your pocket?" Bonnie asks earning a nod in response "I've been starved for thirty years don't blame me." He huffed in defence. Bonnie's ears lower how long as Fredbear been alone? Was this why he seemed desperate to find his friend?

"You've been roaming the pizzeria for thirty years??" Bonnie asked once again earning a nod "Yes. I have been alone all this time.. I just want to see my dearest friend again." He admitted lowering his ears, looking down as Bonnie felt his heart sink as he placed a hand on Fredbear's shoulder "Don't worry. You will see them again." Bonnie said with a soft smile.

This made Fredbear smile back and nod "Yes, your right I will find him." He said with a bit more confidence. Bonnie smiled and skipped ahead "We are very close! I bet you can't keep up!" He said running off as Fredbear gasped and ran after him "Dude!! I have cookies and I don't want to run!!" He yelled chasing after the bunny.

((Seems like Bonnie can bring out the softest side of anyone even the villian.))