Chapter Twenty-Seven

Gold looked down at Spring who slowly looked up at him "Spring?" He asks stepping back slightly. Spring slowly rose to his feet, looking Gold in the eyes for a moment. Bright purple hues staring into Gold's bright blue "Gold?" Spring said tilting his head, he was swaying on the spot not really able to stand without swaying.

"Spring are you okay? You seem a bit off.." Gold asks attempting to hold Spring's hand but Spring pulled away "Just.. fine I pulled out my coolent wire to repair Freddy is all" Spring said walking past him "Why?" Gold asks slightly hurt that Spring moved his hand away. "Because he was in the process of overheating and his systems would've been destroyed beyond repair" Spring explains walking past Gold "How do you know that- you barely knew how to oil the joints let alone repair a wire" Gold said with a huff

"Don't question my abilities." Spring growled catching Gold off guard. "Have I done something to upset you?" Gold asked "let me think" Spring said pretending to think for a moment "Your questioning me, your obxious and you treat me like shit" Spring said before walking away as if it were nothing. Gold however stood there shocked, as if he had been kicked in the gut. He lowered his ears and watched Spring walk away.

Gold would run after the rabbit deciding he hadn't had enough "Hol' on Spring.. if you feel that way why don't I treat you to dinner? You and me like old times.." he said making his last attempt to try talk with his beloved bunny. Spring raised an eyebrow and took a moment to think "Fine.. how about sunday?" Spring asks making Gold's eyes light up "Sure! Great! We can go to our room and snuggle?" Gold asks wrapping his arms around Spring's waist, Spring looked away to roll his eyes before nodding "Sounds lovely..."

Freddy looked at Bonnie as they sat in the kitchen "It's good to see your hungry" Bonnie mumbles as Freddy was stuffing his face with pizza, Freddy would pause and look at Bonnie "Did you say something?" He asks after swallowing the mouthful of pizza. "Nothing, it's just good to see you healthy" Bonnie smiles and kissed Freddy's cheek. Freddy smiled and kissed Bonnie on the lips "you taste like pizza" Bonnie giggles making Freddy laugh softly

"I'm glad to be feeling well.. I wish I could've made you feel better while I was sick.." Freddy said lowering his ears as he touched noses with Bonnie. Bonnie smiled softly "Even though you couldn't I wouldn't change anything for the world" Bonnie said holding Freddy's paws in his own. Freddy smiled and held him close, kissing the bunny's neck before Springtrap walked into the room "Am I interrupting-" Spring said eyes widened slightly, Freddy groaned and sat up "Nono, I guess it's our fault for being in the kitchen" Freddy mumbled.

Spring narrowed his purple hues "Well I just came here to steal the- uhh bleach" he said before blinking slightly and internally scolding himself. "Bleach? What for?" Bonnie asks "To drink- clean" Spring said quickly making Freddy tilt his head "Spring are you okay? You seem off" Freddy asks as Spring shook his head "No. I have to keep your perv of a brother at arms length and deal with other shit on top." Spring grumbles and digs through the pantry, fishing out the bottle of bleach and spinning off the cap.

Freddy and Bonnie just watched as the golden green rabbit would start to drink the bleach, to say they were stunned was an understatement. "Spring-" Freddy said before the rabbit turned to look at him wiping the side of his lips "What?" He asks "Are you drunk?" Freddy said raising an eyebrow. Spring rolls his eyes "No. As I said I need to deal with Gold. I wish I was drunk" Spring huffed, this made Freddy frown "What's wrong with Gold?"

"He's too clingy" Spring growled and set the bleach down "but he was worried about you-" Bonnie was cut off "But shit. I don't care." Spring growls and walks off. Freddy and Bonnie exchanged glances "Well that was odd-" Bonnie mumbled looking at Freddy "Your telling me? Normally he can't get enough of Gold's attention" Freddy grumbled and pulled Bonnie onto his lap. Bonnie would blush and look down at Freddy since Bonnie was taller.

Freddy kissed Bonnie neck again and purred loudly "Freddy- this isn't the time or place.. we should be figuring out what's up with Spring and Gold-" he squeaks when Freddy bit down on his neck "they can wait" Freddy mumbles and shakes his head "Is it really bothering you?" Freddy sighs and rests his head on the rabbit's shoulder "Yes it is. Spring does act out of line randomly but not like this" Bonnie said shaking his head.

Freddy groaned "Then let's find him" Bonnie would hop off of Freddy, who stood up and took Bonnie's hand allowing Bonnie to pull him along. The two litreally looked everywhere even Gold's room, Gold was just sleeping sprawled out on the bed. Bonnie crossed his arms and walked out to the stage while Freddy was checking parts and service.

He could only see Foxy sitting in pirate's cove walking over, he opened the curtain slightly to meet eyes with his best friend Foxy.

"Hey Foxy! Have you seen Spring- AHHH!"

((WelP woNdEr wHaT's GoInG oN *CoUgH* Also I'm gunna slow down to one post a day for each of the three stories I'm writing lol))