Chapter Six

Did you know in Australia alone 151,000 people got cancer in 2021? So around 413 a day. 49,000 of those people died.. which is around 135 a day. One in three isn't the worst odds.. but they aren't the greatest when it comes to your life. Freddy has to take that chance and try to roll lucky..

This had so far been one of the worst days of his life he had gone through the chemo treatment and was now just curled up in his bed sick as a dog. His body wasn't reacting too well to the treatment. Bonnie walked in and changed the bag in the vomit bucket which had once been his bin. Now that he thought about it he felt sorry for doing this to his bin. But at the same time he was wondering why he was thinking as if it had emotions.

Bonnie giggled which caught his attention "What?" He asks in a raspy whisper. Bonnie immediately picked up the water jug and refilled Freddy's glass. The bear slowly sat up Bonnie held the glass to his mouth slowly tipping it so Freddy could drink, eventually Freddy signaled for him to stop Bonnie blinked seeing he easily finished half the glass.

Freddy looked up at him and motioned for him to sit on the bed "Gimme a minute I have to throw out the vomit bag" Bonnie said patting Freddy's head for a moment before leaving to toss the bag in the outside bin so it didn't stink up the kitchen. When he walked outside to the bin it was the large industrial sized type of bin, had writing on it 'Fredbear --- -h- --d 1987' he tilted his head "Who's Fredbear?" He asks himself standing up straight and walking back inside he'd have to do some research about it later.

He would walk back to Freddy's room stopping when he looked around scrunching his nose and looking up at the vent seeing the white pupils again "Are you Fredbear?" He asks as the figure seemed to freeze. "I'll take that as a yes" he said plainly before walking into Freddy's room. Freddy was sitting down and reading before he looked up at Bonnie "Who were you talking to?" He asks tilting his head. Bonnie just sat down next to him and rubbed Freddy's ear "It's no one important" he said pulling the bear closer, He rested his head ontop of Freddy's head.

"Bonnie?"

"Mm?"

Freddy looked up at him "Why did you kiss my forehead before?" He asks causing Bonnie to blush "I- Well.. I wanted to comfort you is all.." he fumbled on his words before he looked away. The bear could see his blush "Bonnie. Look at me" he said using his stern tone making Bonnie slowly look at Freddy his face bright red. Freddy would just smirk and sat up properly as he may be shorter but since Bonnie was slouching he was now taller.

Freddy hugged Bonnie tightly and kissed his cheek, Bonnie froze up as he felt Freddy hide his face in Bonnie's neck. Bonnie would slowly look at Freddy watching as he just kept his face hidden. He started to rub behind Freddy's ear making Freddy slowly look up at him. "Freddy" Bonnie started as Freddy lowered his ears "I..." he couldn't spit the words out clearly blushing himself at this point.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Freddy whispered as Bonnie's ears perked he hugged Freddy tightly but not enough to crush the weak bear. Freddy blinked and hugged back "Yes Freddy, I will be your boyfriend!" Bonnie squealed happily making Freddy cover his sensitive ears. "Oops Sorry" Bonnie giggled and kissed Freddy's cheek.

Freddy blushed and chuckled softly "It's fine.." he said curling up besides Bonnie. "How are you feeling?" Bonnie asked him he found himself asking that alot these days. "Could be worse.." Freddy admitted wiggling up a bit so he could rest his head on Bonnie's shoulder. Bonnie giggled softly and ruffled Freddy's neck his hair was falling off but Bonnie would enjoy the still thick fur that was yet to be shed.

"Freddy I need to vaccum your bed." Bonnie said as Freddy shook his head and pouted "Nooo I don't wanna move" he said clinging to Bonnie "It's either I vaccum the bed or you and the bed." Bonnie smiled and nuzzled Freddy's fluffy fringe, Freddy shook his head "Nooo." He whined "C'mon you can stay in my bed until your's is clean." Bonnie tried to compromise as he watched the bear think taking a moment before sighing and nodding.

Bonnie smiled and scooped him up making Freddy rap his arms around Bonnie's neck before glaring at him "We never talk of this." He said keeping his stern expression but Bonnie now just found it cute as he laughs "Okay sure" He chose to not mess with the cranky bear. He brought Freddy into his room and set him on the bed Freddy looked around Bonnie's room and got comfable on the bed "do you like my room?" Bonnie asks before Freddy nodded "Very cute" he said looking at the collection of plushies blushing when he saw a plushie of himself, he could've brushed it off but Bonnie only had a plushie of him and not of the rest of the gang.

Bonnie smiled and gave him a quick hug before tucking him in "Now you stay here so I can clean your bed" he said walking off. Freddy just snuggled into the blankets the soft scent of lavender relaxing him enough to sleep. Bonnie closed the door of his room before looking down at himself groaning when he saw how much fur Freddy had shedded. Foxy would walk past before doing a double take his eyepatch lifting "What happened to ye matey??" He asks causing Bonnie to think for a moment "I hugged a bear" was all he said before Foxy laughs "C'mon we have a fur remover in de back" Foxy offered as Bonnie smiled and nodded following Foxy.

((Lol the two finally got togther))