Chapter Eleven

A new spark of hope is all these people need no matter what they are a family now. Nothing will break the family spirt.

Freddy sat on the couch with Chica and Foxy he watched as they played chess he was rapped up in blankets the tv playing in the background as Foxy was staring at the board wondering on what his next move was. Freddy wondered why people like chess, he looked like the type to like it but he really prefered snakes and ladders. There was no strategy to the game which meant he could actually have fun without thinking about every move.

Freddy yawned in boredom standing up making Chica and Foxy look at him "I'm going to go bed" Freddy said before walking off. Bonnie was doing a run to the store so Freddy had time to himself, he sighed and headed down to the basement he wanted to do something useful. He picked up the tool box off of the tool cabinets and sat at the desk working on a little machine as he started to work a head popped out of the gap staring at Freddy.

Freddy put his headphones on and kept working he made slow progress but it would be worth it.. or so he thought as Spring climbed out of the gap wrench in hand staring Freddy down and raising the wrench before he could swing Gold grabbed his wrist and shook his head. The rabbit looked at him confused before Gold pulled him behind the washing machines hiding with him. Freddy looked around confused taking the earphones off he raised an eyebrow before going back to work keeping the headphones off.

Gold held a hand over Spring's mouth the two slowly breathing in sync as they stared at eachother. They stayed hidden for around an hour as Freddy chose to keep his ass in the basement for that long. Spring had fallen asleep his head resting on Gold's chest who was a nervous blushing wreck the whole time. Gold knew Freddy had left but he stayed in place allowing the bunny to sleep.

Freddy dragged himself out of the basement and into his room falling onto his bed. He took a deep breath in before curling up just about to pass out before he heard Chica yelling his name. He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head, mumbling he wasn't prepared to deal with Chica. Chica slammed open his door making him flinch before growling. "Oh sorry Freddy I just wanted to tell you Bonnie's back." She then walked out closing the door as Freddy just shook his head going back to sleep.

Bonnie set the groceries onto the table and looked at Foxy "How's things been around here while I was gone?" He asks "yar mean in how's Captain? He was doin' fine thanks for askin'" Foxy chuckles as Bonnie slapped his shoulder playfully "Oh quit it. But good to know" Bonnie laughs when Foxy rolled his eyes. Bonnie hushed him and shook his head "You unpack I'ma go check on Freddy" he said before Chica walked in.

"No point I just did he's a bit cranky." She said leaning against the wall. "Why is he cranky?" Bonnie asks walking towards Freddy's room. Opening the door slowly and peaking inside to see Freddy curled up and glaring at the door "Freddy-" Bonnie giggled softly. Freddy's ears perked as he sat up "Bon!" He said happily "Get your ass in here I demand snuggles." Freddy said sternly as Bonnie smiled walking into the room he closed the door.

"Okay okay mister keep your ears on." Bonnie said sitting next to Freddy before laying down and hugging him. The bear climbed ontop of Bonnie and laid on him, purring loudly before nuzzling the bunny's neck as he smiles "your such a lazy bear" he said rubbing behind Freddy's ear. "Am not." Freddy mumbled already falling asleep making Bonnie roll his eyes "You complain, lay on me and then protest." He huffed "And immediately fall asleep" he said as the bear started to snore.

Bonnie smiled and covered Freddy properly making sure the bear was warm and felt safe. Relaxing he smiled softly looking at Freddy's peaceful face. He never thought he'd see the needy, over protective side of Freddy but it was fun when it did show through.

Bonnie laughs as he was on the couch Freddy rapped around him and growling at Chica who was trying to get Bonnie to help her with cooking. The bear wasn't having it, not one bit. Chica glared at Freddy who glared right back "Freddy. You can't keep him to yourself. Others need his help ya know" she said crossing her arms. All she got was a snarl as Freddy jerked forwards slightly making Chica jump and move back. She moved back and frowned choosing to leave them be and cook with Foxy who was a terrible cook.

Bonnie wasn't able to get up that afternoon since Freddy fell asleep his grip got slightly loose but more clingy. So Bonnie wasn't going anywhere, after a long mental debate he chose to sit there and wait. He ended up falling asleep.

Bonnie smiled at the memory "Silly bear" he hummed softly and kissed Freddy's forehead. Ruffling his fringe Bonnie watched as Freddy sleepily knocked his hand away and clutched Bonnie's shirt. Bonnie rubbed his back and watched as Freddy calmed down again and relaxed in his arms once more. Bonnie played with Freddy's ear as he found himself dozing off, the walk to and from the shops had left him worn out and tired without him realising. He faded into the darkness falling asleep craddling his lover.

((Chapter doneeeeee))