Chapter Twenty-Five

Gold crossed his arms and looked to his left, Springtrap was laying beside him fast asleep. He grumbles and shakes his head, pushing the rabbit off the bed as he sat up. Just being petty before the day of punishment began.

Spring hit the floor with a thud, flinching the bunny scrambled onto his knees and looked at Gold confused "What was that for!?" He growls as Gold frowns standing up he crossed his arms once more "You better be ready for today. It's not going to be easy" he grabbed the bunny by the arm and dragged him to the other side of the room "Gooooold..." Spring whined clinging to Gold's arm "I'm sorry! I promise I won't do anything anymore!!" He put on a sob story shaking his head rapidly.

Gold shook his head and forced Spring to let go of his arm. Spring sat on the floor and lowered his head sniffling "Don't you dare cry" Gold said sternly feeling a little bad but he knew Spring wouldn't learn if he was to get off the hook. Gold helped Spring to change since the rabbit kind of refused to change as he threw a massive hissyfit. Once Spring was changed he carried Spring into the main area, the rabbit struggling for dear life.

Bonnie and the other's watched as Gold dumped Spring onto the couch. Spring looked at the other's and lowered his ears, he had tucked his tiny tail down and was actually shaking lightly. After the group was done whispering to one another Gold picked Spring up and carried him back to the room, Spring was a bit confused but he knew it wasn't exactly what he wanted as Gold set Spring on a chair using duck tape to strap his hands to the arm rests.

Now Spring was back to struggling for dear life "Spring!" Gold snaps "Try it again and I will shove that pole up your ass" he said pointing to the pole in the corner of the room. Spring sunk down in the seat as Gold put on the ten hour loop of Nyan Cat on rather high volume, it wasn't enough to hurt the rabbit's ears but enough to quickly drive him nuts. Gold patted his head "If I catch you sleeping you'll be here for two ten hour loops."

Spring whined as Gold put on some noise cancelling headphones and laid down on the bed, Spring frowned as the bastard was taking a nap whilst his boyfriend was listening to a ten hour loop of Nyan Cat. Spring looked back at the screen and whined loudly, he wasn't even five minutes into the video and he was already starting to get bored. He looked over at Gold and whined loudly kicking his legs he would attempt to knock over the computer screen.

He heard Gold growl, slowly turning to him he saw Gold glaring at him. Now he was back to complaining loudly, Gold took his head phones off "IT'S ONLY BEEN 7 MINUTES" Gold yelled as Spring shook his head "I won't wanna do thisssssssss" Spring sobbed, Gold just frowned "Spring I can't baby you! You need to learn" Gold huffs as Spring shook his head rapidly and spun around on the office chair. Gold shook his head and ignored Spring for a few hours by leaving to get food.

By this point when he returned he could see the group by the door all confused as fuck as they could hear Spring screaming. Gold approached the door and opened it "NYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NYAAA-" Spring squeaked when he saw Gold enter the room. "What on earth are you doing?" Gold asks as Spring kicked the dest "One. I'm thirsty, Two. I'm hungry, Three I need to piss" he whined before Gold freed him of his restraints letting him go bathroom.

When Spring returned he looked up at Gold "I wanna have the pole instead.." he sulks as Gold laughed "No you don't" he would pick Spring up "I can't stay mad at you but I'm sure Freddy can" he held Spring on his hip like a child. Spring rested his head on Gold's shoulder complaining softly, Gold carried Spring out into the mainroom and looked at Bonnie "How's Freddy?" He asks as Bonnie shrugs "He's still resting.. I hope he wakes soon" Bonnie sighs and glares at Spring "Gold. Spring better make it up to Freddy" Spring hid his face in Gold's fluff "Don't worry he's be punished in due time"

Gold patted Spring head as he sulked "I watched FIVE HOURS of Nyan Cat!" He growled onto Gold's neck making Bonnie raise an eyebrow "I thought it ten hours" Bonnie said crossing his arms as Spring hissed "No! I can't take anymore..." he sulks as Bonnie frowned "Then maybe you shouldn't have hurt my partner!" Bonnie growled as Gold raised his ears "Okay I'ma go take Spring to hold a sign up in public"

Gold carried Spring away making Spring look at him "The fuck is it going to say" he frowns "Nuthin' much babe" Gold said drawing onto a white board 'BBQ sause on me titties' Spring just looked at Gold "You can't be serious- Right?" Spring asked lowering his ears looking like he might just melt right then and there. "As serious as that chicken suit right there. Get in it." Gold huffed as Spring whined and shook his head "Gold! Please!" He lowered his ears, now he was actually going to cry.

Gold grabbed the suit and pretty much forced Spring to put it on. Spring waddled outside looking at the sign and snatching it from Gold, the group watching as Spring walked to the side of the road. Staying on the footpath he held the sign to his chest and oh boy he didn't look impressed. Slowly turning to glare at them, now wondering if walking infront of a truck would be better than this..

((Okay there's part one of spring's punishment I wasn't exactly sure where to go with this lol))