Chapter Twenty-Nine

It was late at night, everyone was fast asleep.. except for someone wondering the halls. Grabbing each side of the door frame that lead into the office bright purple eyes. Laughter filled the air as someone fell to the floor yelling out but it was no use as the screams fell apon deaf ears.

Gold woke up the next morning to find Springtrap by his side, back to the bear. Gold nudged him before resting his head on Spring's arm "Heey bunny" he said in a playful tone as Spring groaned and rubbed his eyes "it's too early for this.." Spring grumbles as he looked back at the bear "What do you want?" He asks with a frown "I thought we could do something together hm?" Gold asks sliding his hand down the rabbit's side.

Spring grabbed Gold's hand and held it "Tonight, not now you know I'm not a morning person" Spring mumbled trying not to upset the bear. Gold growled softly "C'mon Spring what have I done!? It's clear something has you on edge" Gold frowns as Spring got up "It's nothing." Spring snarled and went into the bathroom.

Freddy looked up at Bonnie "Why are you trying to make yourself shorter?" He asks as Bonnie crouched down "Because I know you hate me being taller" Bonnie laughs as Freddy shook his head "I don't understand why they didn't make me taller! I'm a bear for fuck sake even Toy bonnie is taller!" Freddy complained as Bonnie laughed and pressed his nose making Freddy squeak loudly. Bonnie snorted as Freddy stood there for a moment "Wha- hey why did you do that?" The grumpy bear asks as Bonnie laughs softly.

Bonnie wrapped his arms around Freddy "Calm down love you'll loose your fur" he said as Freddy just grumbled and hugged Bonnie "I checked the camera feed and it seems all of our cameras failed last night" Freddy said as Bonnie frowned "That isn't good let's do a check on everyone" Bonnie said as Freddy nodded. "I'll check on the toys and you check on Gold, Spring and Chica" Bonnie said as Freddy nods walking off.

Bonnie would look around the room "Mangle?" He asks before Mangle slips out of her cove looking down at Bonnie "What's wrong?" She tilts her head as Bonnie looked at her yellow eyes "Not much the camera's went out last night so just checking" Bonnie said as Mangle nodded "Ah I see have fun Bonnie" she smiled as Bonnie looked at her "Have you seen anyone acting oddly?" He asks as Mangle thought for a moment resting her hand on the rail of her 'child friendly' play area.

"Wellll Chica didn't make breakfast and wasn't interested in pizza" Mangle shrugs as Bonnie frowned "Thanks for telling me.. have fun Mangle" Bonnie said walking off knowing Freddy would tell him if Chica was off.

Freddy stood there watching as Chica scrambled to get pots and pans opening the upper cupboard quickly and hitting herself in the head with it. Freddy yelped and walked to Chica "You sure your okay?" He asks unable to tell if Chica's eyes were more purple than usual. She just hissed and reached into the cupboard to grab a plate, Freddy grabbed her wrist "Drop it. Something is off with you" Freddy growled and narrowed his eyes as she stared at him with wide eyes.

She suddenly pushed Freddy into the wall, he hit his head on a upper cupboard and fell to the ground as she reached over to the pizza and grabbed a knife twitching heavily as she lifted the knife. Stabbing Freddy in the shoulder as he cried out before kicking Chica back, she fell back and dropped the knife. Freddy quickly got up and slammed her into the cupboards twice before letting her fall to the ground.

Freddy stepped back and held his bleeding shoulder, Toy Freddy would run in to see what was going on before widening his eyes "The heck is going on in here?!?" He demands as Freddy growls "She stabbed me.. something bad is happening" Freddy said as Toy Freddy got the first aid kit from ontop of the fridge. Freddy sat on the couch as Toy Chica was tending to his wound, Bonnie walked in before his eyes widened "What happened!?" He half yelled as he ran over and took a seat next to Freddy checking out his arm.

Freddy sighs "I'm fine Chica attacked me but she's down with Foxy for now" he mumbles as Bonnie held him "Fuck. Foxy and now Chica?? Who's gunna be next..." Bonnie said as Freddy rested his head on Bonnie's chest. "You older models are next that's what" Toy Freddy said crossing his arms as his nose was scrunched "What?" Freddy said confused as Toy Freddy shook his head "It's obvious! Your systems are so easy to bypass!" He said as the other toys nod.

Freddy frowned "Me and Bonnie are of no risk." He growled as Bonnie shook his head "We are always together nothing will happen to us" Bonnie said as Gold walked in "Nothing is happening to the older models. I will have everyone buddy up so no one is ever alone." Gold growls as everyone looked at eachother before nodding. Spring walked out of the room and stumbled back into the door his fur ruffled and his shirt half unbuttoned.

Everyone raised an eyebrow at Gold and Spring. The rabbit looked traumatised as Gold smirks "C'mon Spring I'm not done with you" he said grabbing Spring's wrist and pulled the bunny back into the room. Freddy looked at Bonnie "The state of Spring doesn't make him look like he'd be of much use" Freddy said making Bonnie snort. He would help Freddy up and smile "C'mon everyone get ready for showtime" Bonnie said as Freddy looked at his shoulder

"You'll sit this one out your not even meant to rejoin the crew for another week anyways" Bonnie said as Freddy went to lay down.

.
.
.

((Chapter doooooone more and more people getting purple eyes ig lol

Edit from the future of writing this- I feel like this story went off the rails awhile ago and am endinh it soon as I don't have the brain cells to keep this train wreck going I probably won't do another Fronnie fanfic idk why but maybe I will in the future as currently I'm suffering massive writer's block (It happens when u write 20+ chaps in the span of 2 weeks) and I can't shake it off for the moment so who knows how this story will end but I will keep my Goldtrap book series going since I promised there would be three of the bastards))