Chapter Three

No one wishes for another to be sick.. or so they shouldn't, either way Freddy was copping it. Questioning his own mindset and the ways he thought about things, these days he has alot to think about

Bonnie had Freddy finally back in his room after it took three hours for Foxy to find them. Now Bonnie had the task of cleaning the basement, grabbing a mop and bucket along with some other cleaning suppiles he made his way down the stairs flicking the light on he scrunched his face at the condition of the place.

"Where'd all these cigarette buds come from!?" He said to himself shocked as he picked up the broom sweeping them all up into one large pile. "There has to be atleast a hundred." He grumbled as he had also found a few empty bottles of alcohol. "Who has been staying down here..." he mumbled cleaning the washing machine "Didn't Chica do the clothes a few days ago?" He asks himself sighing lightly.

It took the bunny hours to completely scrub the place clean and get the clothes washed the sound of the washing machines vibrating togther like it was a thunder storm prevented Bonnie from hearing someone crawling through the vents.

The person's eyes watched Bonnie closely before Bonnie gaged "Oh god the smell in here-" he held his nose not knowing he was smelling tobacco as he looked around for the source of the stench. He looked up at the vent choking on his own breath of air when he saw the white pupils retreat deep into the vent and like that he booked it out of the basement looking at all the vents and listening closely for any sign of the person.

Foxy walked into the kitchen just blinking when he saw Bonnie on a chair looking into the vent "What are ye doing matey?" He asks making Bonnie jump lightly before looking at him "I just saw a spider and it fled into the vent before I could catch it" he said quickly making Foxy tilt his head "Oookay?" Bonnie hopped off the chair and brought it back to the table looking at Foxy "Trust me it's nothing to worry about" he bonked Foxy's nose before walking off.

Foxy was more confused than ever just shrugging it off he walked off to his room. Bonnie sighed in relief before walking to Freddy's room he couldn't tell Freddy just yet he wasn't sure if he had just imagined it.. He knocked on the door before hearing Fred grunt a 'come in' opening the door he looked at the bear who was in his bed curled up in the like ten blankets he had leaning against the three pillows Bonnie had gotten for him.

"The doctor will be here soon.. I just came in to see if you needed anything" Bonnie said as he would walk over and fix the blankets to cover Freddy's back. Freddy glared up at him "I don't need no doctor." He grumbled as Bonnie shook his head frowning "It's not your choice!" Bonnie snapped lightly making Freddy widen his eyes for a moment "Whatever mum" he rolled his eyes before Bonnie left making Freddy tilt his head.

Bonnie would return with soup, immediately Freddy groaned "I'm not hungry.." he said shaking his head before Bonnie rapped his arms around Freddy and lifted him up into a sitting position "You don't get a choice. I'm not letting you starve. C'mon I made this" he said holding out a creamy stew which had potatoes and greens with what seemed to be a bit of meat.

Freddy groaned more and just sat there as Bonnie took a seat on the bed taking the spoon he took a small scoop of the soup and held it to Freddy's mouth. He frowned when Freddy didn't open his mouth "Freddy." Bonnie growled taking Freddy by surprise. Freddy sighed and opened his mouth swallowing the given mouthful he looked down at the soup and raised an eyebrow.

"Is it bad?" Bonnie asks his ears lowering. Freddy shook his head "It's actually pretty good" he said making Bonnie smile and give him more, Freddy wasn't one to lie but when he actually liked something he wasn't afraid to hide it unless it was something personal like ear scratches.

Once Bonnie fed Freddy he helped him lay down. "Anything else?" He asks as Freddy shook his head "Alright.. you rest until the doctor arrives" he patted Freddy's head and left him to sleep when he got into the hall he scrunched his nose as the same horrible smell lingered. He looked up at the vent and bit his lip looking up at the white pupils that stared back.

"Bonnie!" He heard Chica yell before he saw the pupils once again retract into the darkness this time he could hear the sound of the person scurrying away. He then turned to see Chica walk into the hall "What's wrong?" He asks as Chica frowned "Why did you make soup?? Isn't that my job???" She pouted as Bonnie sighed

"I made it for Freddy he seemed to like it.." he shrugged and looked back at the vent narrowing his ruby red eyes for a moment before making his way into the kitchen blinking when he saw Foxy had stolen a portion of the soup. He shrugs it off and boxed the rest of it, Chica was a little salty that they liked Bonnie's cooking but that only made Bonnie giggle.

Bonnie heard a knock at the door dropping what he was doing he ran to the door and flung it open "Nice too see ya doc! Freddy's sick this time" he said stepping to the side to let the doctor in "I don't think I've ever been able to examine Freddy" he said in all honesty as Bonnie smiled sheepishly "True... He just believes he is fine.. but it's been almost two weeks with no improvement" Bonnie rubbed his arms "Two weeks?? Why didn't you call sooner?" The doc said walking in as if he owned the place.

((Chapter three done, alittle suspicion on whoever is hiding poor Bonnie gotta do all the work))