Chapter Two

It's been a week since Freddy fell ill, there was no signs of him getting better in fact he was getting worse as the days went on. A loss of appetite and the constant vomiting was becoming of concern.

Freddy laid on his bed the sound of the fan chopping the stuffy warm air filled his ears it was very quiet he knew that he could go out and try socialise but he didn't want to do that. He is an antisocial basard that prefers to keep to himself. His ears twitch as the peace was disturbed by unfamiliar voices asking for him. He slowly sat up and looked at the door wanting to know what was going on..

"He's currently ill so we will help you" Bonnie said before Chica and him helped the men bring the large crate to the stage once it was off the trolley thing Bonnie looked at Chica bouncing up and down "I can't wait to see what they look like!!" He giggles making Chica smile "I hope it's a gurl." She crossed her arms using her southern accent that she normally hid since Freddy had made rude comments about it many times.

Bonnie shook her lightly "Then c'mon let's open it and then we can introduce em to Freddy!" He said as Chica smiled and grabbed a crowbar to force the box open "Alright alright Bon keep your ears on" she huffed before jamming the crowbar into the gap of the box forcing it open the box cracked and splintered before the side she had been prying at gave way.

They both gasp as a red fox with an eyepatch on his left eye and a hook on his left hand stood in the box deactivated. "A pirate!" Bonnie clapped his hands jumping up and down while Chica had a small hissyfit since it clearly wasn't a girl. Bonnie would flick the switch on the back of the fox's head making their eye light up.

They looked around before their gaze fell apon the two "Hello Matey 'nd Lassy, me name be Foxy pleased to meet ye!" He said with a thick pirate accent holding out his right hand to shake their's. Bonnie took his hand and shook it "My name is Bonnie and this is Chica" he said as Chica smiled brightly "Ah, I see ye two be de life of de party." He said moving his hand back to rest by his side.

Chica nodded "I'm the cook 'round here and Bonnie is the guitarist. Our boss Freddy is rude but currently down with something so he won't bother ya for now" she said before flinching when a "Oh so that's how your gunna talk about me?" Came from behind her and Bonnie.

They both turn to the hall to see Freddy using the wall to keep standing he had sweat dripping down his forehead and looked much skinner since he had gone two whole days without food and was just dropping weight very fast. He had lost quite a few pounds and it showed.

(I normally use kilos- fun fact I am Austrailan soo sorry if it don't make sense)

Bonnie ran over to Freddy and helped him to the couch in the staff room Foxy also lended a hand even if Freddy didn't want it "Who the hell is this!? And why does he have a weapon for a hand!?" He demanded as Foxy just looked a little scared? Confused? Maybe both.

"I be Foxy matey" he said learning a glare that made him freeze up for a moment "I'm no matey to you." Freddy said narrowing his eyes "Freddy this is our new band member" Bonnie chimed in making Freddy look up at him now seated on the couch "Who the fuck was going to tell me about this!?" Freddy snapped clearly pissed off.

"I tried to tell you yesterday but you passed out sir" Bonnie said rubbing the back of his neck making Freddy calm down a little "Oh." Was all he said keeping his stern expression as he looked down at his lap feeling a little stupid before glaring at Foxy "You call me Sir or Boss got it?" He said before Foxy nodded rapidly "Got it boss.. Can I call ye captain?" He then asks making Freddy blink not really expecting such question before just nodding and waving him off.

Foxy did a little happy dance that made Chica giggle at his goofiness. Bonnie smiled "I think we are all gunna get along jussst fine, also Chica do you mind showing him around?" He asks as Chica nodded "Yup c'mon Foxy there's quite a bit to show ya!" The chicken hurried along making the fox scurry after her.

Bonnie sighed and sat next to Freddy before rubbing his shoulder "Are you feeling any better?" He asks as Freddy gave him a glare "That's a no" Bonnie blinked and hugged Freddy taking him off guard. He sat there for a moment before leaning into the hug even if he didn't hug back. "Freddy I'm concerned about your health... If your not better by tommorow I'm calling a doctor" he said rubbing Freddy's back all he got was a mix of angry mumble jumbles and grumbles.

Bonnie sighed and just allowed Freddy to fall asleep leaning against him, not like he could really stop Freddy he was scared that he'd wake the bear. He gently rubbed behind Freddy's ear as he waited for Chica and Foxy to return so he could get a helping hand to move Freddy. He slowly shifted Freddy so he himself could get a bit more comfable, this however made Freddy whine in his sleep and rap his arms around Bonnie.

Bonnie blushed and just stayed like that knowing the bear wasn't going to let go he rested his head on the bear's and found himself starting to fade into the darkness. He was surprised Freddy could sleep around him seeing he normally preferred to hide away and refused to go to sleep with Bonnie in the room.

((Another Chapter done! I am really starting to like this story and I have a few ideas on what it could go into))