Chapter Four

Sometimes life is unfair.. Freddy will learn all about it, but he will be gald when he learns he won't he alone.. and the people he thought to be enemies will become his closest allies in time.

Freddy was sitting up taking deep breaths as the doctor listened to his heart "Nothing is wrong with your heart.. I want to take a blood sample so we can see if there's anything in your system" the doctor said scribbling down notes. "So.. what do you think is wrong with me?" Freddy asks as the doctor shook his head "I don't think it's good I want to take you to hospital for tests." He said making Freddy's ears lower "Oh.. okay" He rubbed the back of his neck not really able to take this in.

"We can go now if you wish?" The doctor offered as Freddy sighed and nodded "Okay.." he mumbled before the doctor helped him up dizziness washing over Freddy before he threw up all over the floor and the Doctor's shoes. "I-" the Doctor sat Freddy back down and got some tissues cleaning up his shoes and calling for Bonnie.

Bonnie walked in and gasped holding his nose "I'll go grab the mop-" he said scurrying off as Freddy groaned "Sorry.." the Doc shrugged it off "All good" he lifted Freddy up this time realising how light Freddy had become he picked him up bridal style rapping a blanket around Freddy before carrying him out. Chica and Foxy watched as Freddy was carried out rapped in a blanket for the ride there. Freddy's once chubby, rude face was replaced by a sunken eyes, fearful face that could make the hardest heart sink.

Bonnie helped open the door of the car as the Doc set Freddy inside "Can Bonnie come?" Freddy asks before freezing "That's if he wants to.." he said lowering his ears as Bonnie smiled "I'd love to come with you" the Doc just nodded and motioned for him to get in the back. He didn't see the light tint of blush on Freddy's face.

The drive there was mostly a mix of flicking through the music and trying to keep Freddy as comfable as he could get. The doctor had called the hospital and told them to make space for the bear, Freddy yawned leaning into Bonnie's hand as he was scratching behind Freddy's ear. Bonnie smiled and tilted his head questioning how Freddy could be so mean and now he was such a sweetheart.

He felt his chest flutter lightly when he was around the bear and he was sure it was love. But he was scared if he told Freddy about it, he would get creeped out and it would ruin their friendship..

Bonnie found himself in the waiting room for a few hours he ended up having a chat with a woman who's father was in surgery. Soon a nurse walked up to him "Are you here for Freddy Fazbear?" She asks as he nods "Yes I am." He stood up and looked down at the nurse "He's all done with the tests. It doesn't look good we've found a lump in his back, we are waiting to be able to remove it."

Bonnie's ears lower that was the last thing he wanted to hear "M-may I see him?" He asks as she nodded "Yes but he will be acting off we gave him some medication to help him relax, he started to get a little rowdy" she explained as he sighed "That's what I'd expect from him.."

Bonnie was lead to Freddy's room Freddy was half conscious laying on the bed curled up. Bonnie would place his hand on Freddy's head making the bear look up at him "Bon.. Bon" he said placing his hand on Bonnie's wrist his grip weak. "Uhhh yes sir?" Bonnie asks tilting his head seeing Freddy like this saddened him he wasn't sure why- actually he did, he knew he was in love with the bear.

Freddy whined "I don't like it when you call me sirrrrr call me Fredddyyyy" he said shaking his head. Bonnie looked a little surprised but just chose to roll with it "Okay Freddy. How are you feeling?" He asks sitting on the bed as Freddy rolled over to face him "I feeel like a million bucks!" He said emphasising the 'bucks' part. Bonnie smiled and shook his head "I guess that's good?" He said leaning half into a laying position as he would start to rub Freddy's ear.

This was pretty much a kill switch for Freddy as he calmed down almost immediately he leaned into Bonnie's hand purring heavily which made Bonnie blush he had never heard Freddy purr before, it was deep but rather cute. Freddy would hug Bonnie meaning there was no escape as he gave up and hugged back, the bear pulled Bonnie closer Bonnie's head to Freddy's chest, Bonnie looked up at him the bear had started to doze off protectivly rapped around the bunny.

Bonnie was woken up by a nurse "sir we need to get Freddy to the medical ward now" she said softly, Bonnie groaned lightly and nodded trying to move Freddy's arms only for the bear to growl, pulling Bonnie closer his grip tightening "Eek!" Bonnie squeaked pretty much trapped. He looked at the nurse his eyes saying it all 'help' she blinked and helped to hold Freddy's arm up as the bear growled and opened his eyes.

Bonnie fled from his arms. Freddy blinked and looked at Bonnie confused blush on his face as he pulled his arm away from the nurse "Bonnie. Do I want to ask?" He grumbled as Bonnie huffed "Not my fault you trapped me." He crossed his arms "I- what?" Freddy asks sitting up while the nurses worked on disconnecting him from the machines. "You clung to me better than a koala." Bonnie teased making Freddy's face go bright red. One of the nurses couldn't hold back a smile when Freddy flipped him off "Shut it bunny."

Bonnie blushed at being called a bunny as he smiled and gave Freddy a hug "I'll wait for you" Bonnie said as Freddy grumbled his face putting italian tomatoes to shame. "You don't gotta wait for me" he said as he was wheeled away as Bonnie took a seat making Freddy look at him and groan.

((This chapter kinda shitty but like I can't focus- I rewrote this chapter since I didn't like the ending))