Chapter Seven

The fact that love can blossom even if the odds are against it is truly a beautiful thing. A bear, A bunny and a place to bring them together unfortunately where there is love.. there is always someone to try break it.

Bonnie got the vaccum and would start to strip Freddy's bed down to the sheets one by one he laid the blankets on the floor and vaccums them making sure not a single piece of fur remained. It was a miracle that the vaccum didn't fill up. Once the blankets were done he set them aside as their next step was the washing machine as they smelled of sweat. He vaccumed the sheets while they were still on the bed before pulling them off and rapping all the blankets and sheets into a ball and dragging them down to the basement.

Bonnie tossed the blankets into the machines and turned them on. He would start to clean up as there was more cigarette buds on the floor sweeping them into the corner before he heard a thud over the sounds of the machine. He'd whip around only to be knocked to the floor a golden bear standing over him he was pretty tall and was not skinny but not chubby either he wore a button up purple sleeveless vest with white gloves and black dress pants.

Bonnie looked up at him his white pupils staring back down at him "So your the one watching me." Bonnie said narrowing his eyes as the bear let out a laugh "Nah shit little bunny. And I have a job for you." He said crossing his arms "What if I say no?" Bonnie said getting up and dusting himself off "Then that bear of your's will be harmed." Fredbear smirked making Bonnie widen his eyes "You wouldn't dare-"

Fredbear grinned "Try me." He said narrowing his eyes as Bonnie just looked at him "Alright. What's your stupid task." Bonnie grumbled Fredbear staring him down "I need you to find the where abouts of my old friend." Fredbear said looking away. "Why?" Bonnie asks making the bear growl "It's none of your concern. His name is Springbonnie. Find him and I'll leave your Freddy alone."

Bonnie just nodded and rubbed his face "Oh god.. Fine." He shook his head "I guess I can go now?" He asks before the bear huffed "One other thing. Don't you dare tell anyone about my presence. And can you bring food down here once every few hours?" Fredbear asked as Bonnie looked at him confused before nodding "Sure- I'll try my best" he said getting up "I'll go see if I can find anything online about Springbonnie's location- also what is he?" He asks making Fredbear's ears lift "He was a yellow rabbit.." He said before backing up into the shadows.

Bonnie took this moment to leave and go upstairs grabbing a box of pizza before taking it into the basement setting it on the table before walking away he saw in the corner of his eye, Fredbear walking out and opening the box with interest. Bonnie smiled slightly and closed the door behind him "Great." He shook his head and went into Freddy's room changing the sheets and fixing up the bed before looking around, opening up Freddy's laptop and typing the password in.

Freddy wasn't very good at keeping his passwords hidden Bonnie had stumbled apon the password when he was cleaning the desk. He knew this was going behind Freddy's back but he was only trying to do a little research. He would open up a private tab and started simple typing 'Springbonnie' into the search bar.

He tilted his head scrolling through the photos of a golden bunny on stage next to Fredbear he looked so happy. Most of the photos on the internet was pretty much photos of old photos of newspapers and printed pictures from those old cameras. After a few hours of researching he came across something of interest "Fazbear's frights?" He whispered writing down notes "Springtrap.. that's gotta be him.." he then closed the tabs and shutting down the computer.

He slipped out of Freddy's room before going into his room to check on Freddy. He wondered why he hadn't checked on him sooner, looking down at his bed he could see Freddy curled up sleeping peacefully without a worry in the world.. unaware of the danger he was in. He laid down next to Freddy and pulled him close sighing heavily. Rubbing Freddy's back humming softly to calm his nerves which where partying at the moment.

Bonnie had calmed himself down somewhat his heart was still pounding in his chest as the weight of the situation started to lean on him. "Bonnie you okay?" Freddy asks rubbing his eyes. Bonnie looked down at him and nodded "I'm fine" he sighs lightly. "But your shaking..." Freddy said keeping his head resting on Bonnie's chest "I said I'm fine Freddy.. I'm just cold" he lied rubbing Freddy's back. He honestly felt touched when Freddy moved the blanket to cover him.

Bonnie adjusted the blanket to keep Freddy warm as he held him close "Freddy.. if your feeling better tommorow would you like to go to the beach with me?" He asks shyly, Freddy would look up at him and think for a moment "Sure.." he smiled softly and nodded. He kiss Freddy's forehead "Then get some rest.. I'll be right here with you" Bonnie said intertwining hands with Freddy.

Freddy purred and snuggled Bonnie nodding softly knowing he'd need the energy for tommorow, he closed his eyes and took in the scent of lavender. He still wondered why Bonnie had been shaking he knew that Bonnie had lied... he just didn't have the energy to argue it. Once he was feeling better he'd have to bring it back up.

((Another doneeee))