Chapter Thirty-Two

It had been three weeks since the attack, Mangle was repaired and Gold was still working on Springtrap, he had cleaned Spring's insides and replaced many parts. Gold was digging through the cabinets for a coolent wire, he had finally managed to find a roll of the coolent wire. Gold looked over Spring's manual, skimming over lines before freezing.

'Soul capture model -003'

'What does that mean-' Gold thought but then it hit him "Is that why William is inside of Spring- because Spring captured his soul?" Gold said aloud before looking at Spring lowering his ears slightly. He flicked through the pages before blinking "I can remove the souls for harvesting what does that mean!?" Gold growls before walking to Spring and replacing the cable. Closing Spring's chest gently slamming it closed, turning his back to Spring as he went to go flip through the pages again. Spring's eyes opened, as he sat up looking around confused before he saw Gold.

"Goldie?" Spring said blinking his sliver eyes causing Gold to whip around "Spring!?" He said surprised as his bunny sat up "What happened why am I on the work bench?" Spring asks as Gold hugged him tightly "Nothing! It's just great to have you back! And since William is gone everything is cool.." Gold said as Spring blinked "William was around!?" He said shocked as Gold just hushed him "I'll tell you later..."

Freddy and Bonnie sat on the stage, everything had gone smoothly for so long. Freddy and Bonnie couldn't be happier as even Spring was reaccepted into the group seeing it hadn't been him in control, Freddy had even given Spring a second chance which the bunny was delighted with. Gold had stepped down as boss to let Freddy take over once more, The toys now ran the smaller kid area while the original gang was running their normal shows. Foxy and Chica were up and running again like brand new.

Freddy took Bonnie's hand and lead him outside "Where are we going?" Bonnie asks as Freddy lead him down the street "Soooomewhere special" Freddy teased making Bonnie huff "But I want to knowwww!" He pouted making Freddy smile. Bonnie was curious considering Freddy had smartened himself up, his fur was neater and well trimmed. Bonnie's eyes widened when he saw everyone else was at the park "Did you plan all this?" Bonnie asks as Freddy nodded "I did infact almost all by myself" Freddy joked making Bonnie giggle.

Once they made it to the park, Bonnie looked around at the others "What's going on?" He asks as Chica smiled "Ask Freddy" she said giggling before Foxy kicked her shin making her yelp in pain. Bonnie blinked before looking at Freddy "Is there something you want to tell me?" He asks as Freddy nodded, reaching into his pocket and fumbling lightly "I-I Bonnie you've been here with me from the start.. When I first laid eyes on you I knew you were someone different from the rest, at first my pride blinded me from seeing the beautiful, caring, loving and ambious rabbit that I can now no longer live without.."

Bonnie raised his eyebrows listening to Freddy speak, Freddy finally pulled his hand out of his pocket "I guess what I'm trying to say Bonnie.. if you love me as much as I love you, I would love it if you would be my forever lover.. Bonnie will you marry me?" Freddy said getting on one knee and proposing to Bonnie. Bonnie's eyes widened when he saw the sliver ring with ruby gems, he only glanced over it before tackling Freddy in a hug "That's not even a question of course I'll marry you!" Bonnie said tearing up as Freddy held him close taking the ring out of the case and slipping it onto Bonnie's finger

"How did you know my finger size?" Bonnie asks as Freddy looks away "I did borrow your favourite ring to have that one made in the same size" Freddy admitted as Bonnie blinked "Oooh that's why I couldn't find it a week ago hm?" Bonnie said as Freddy laughed "Yea... sorry about that love-" Freddy was cut off by Bonnie kissing him "It's fineee it was worth it in the end wasn't it?" Bonnie said as Freddy picked him up, Bonnie squeaked and held onto Freddy "We are getting married I can't believe it!" Freddy said holding Bonnie close, he had been so worried about Bonnie saying it was too soon.

Spring looked at Gold and nudged his side "Your brother has more balls than you" Spring teased making Gold huff "How so?" He grumbles "He asked his partner to marry him" to say Spring was a little jelly that Freddy asked Bonnie to marry him before Gold asked Spring did upset him a little seeing the two had been together for ten whole years. "I-" Gold just shook his head and kissed Spring "It never crossed my mind love"

Freddy and Bonnie looked at Gold try to make Spring less jelly made them smile "Gold why don't you marry him?" Bonnie called making Gold blink "Idunno I never thought of it!" Gold said as Spring stood there like 'bruh' Freddy shook his head and kissed Bonnie's cheek, Bonnie looked at him as Freddy grinned "I can't wait to see you dressed up" he teased making Bonnie blink "Fine but I ain't wearing a dress!" Bonnie said as Freddy snorted "I wasn't going to make you"

.
.
.

The End!

.
.
.

((I think this is it for this book honestly- they got their happy ever after and I lost my sanity writing this book- 2k views and I'll make another Fronnie book, if U guys have suggestions on what you would like to see in the next one leave them in the comments and who knows it might become a book))